What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith AM & Johnathan Thurston AM: Queen's Birthday honours

taipan

Referee
B*gger the footballers,I'm just damn upset I missed the cut.
With letters after my name,I could then show people whose boss.

Canard

Immortal
The real issue that everybody seems to be missing here!

JT's middle name is f**king Dean??

Generalzod

Immortal
Thurston likely got it also for his work with indigenous communities, Cam likely for his contribution towards Chartered Accountants Australia....
I agree he has done plenty of work for indigenous communities in Australia can’t see why Cameron Smith got it for..

taipan

Referee
I agree he has done plenty of work for indigenous communities in Australia can’t see why Cameron Smith got it for..

Just checked on the Storm site.
He got it for charity work, being National Ambassador for Ovarian Cancer Australia, and working with the Prostrate Cancer Foundation.
On the above can't knock him, even though he is a lousy referee.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
JT does a heap of work behind the scenes for indigenous communities. Didn't know about Smith's cancer foundation efforts. There would be another 100 players that just their ass for various causes that go unknown/noticed to the masses.