What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jk13

First Grade
And meanwhile the roosters make a 16yr old kid the richest 16yr old sports star in the country as well. Struggling to keep interest in this lop sided comp

JokerEel

Coach
And meanwhile the roosters make a 16yr old kid the richest 16yr old sports star in the country as well. Struggling to keep interest in this lop sided comp

How Much are they paying him?

Time for the NRL to Run the Under 20's or 18s competition make it national then bring in a draft...

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How Much are they paying him?

Time for the NRL to Run the Under 20's or 18s competition make it national then bring in a draft...

The NRL can't run 1 competition without it failing, there's no way they should have direct control of all the rugby league juniors in the country. I do however like the idea of a National Youth Competition, possibly sponsored by a brand of car, but that's just crazy talk.

The Broncos did not pay the victims. What help do you think the Broncos gave him?

White confirmed the Broncos would not be paying any part of the settlement, and would not give Lodge a new contract until the approval of the NRL. "We are not in a position to assist Matt in any way with that, other than to keep assisting him along the way whether that's with his applications to the bank or whatever it is," White said.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/20/matt-lodge-reaches-settlement-with-victims/

Last edited by a moderator:

Chipmunk

Coach
The NRL can't run 1 competition without it failing, there's no way they should have direct control of all the rugby league juniors in the country. I do however like the idea of a National Youth Competition, possibly sponsored by a brand of car, but that's just crazy talk.

The NRL doesn't seem to be failing. Any sport in this country that can generate a TV deal of $2 billion isn't failing.

The AFL controls every person who plays their sport in the country. I'm sure "AFL people" say it doesn't work too, but in reality it probably does.

What is your actual aversion to the NRL running the sport all over the country? You do realise that if the NRL runs the sport all over the country, that the people currently working for the NRL Clubs, NSWRL, QRL, CRL and other State RL people, would just work for the NRL??

Suitman

Post Whore
bummer, was looking forward to the trip up the river, never been on it yet

I still recommend you do it Twiz. It stops at Rydalmere at the moment as the govt are re-building Parramatta wharf. A bus takes you the remaining short distance to Parramatta. The rest of the ferry trip is still worth it imo.

Eelogical

Referee
I still recommend you do it Twiz. It stops at Rydalmere at the moment as the govt are re-building Parramatta wharf. A bus takes you the remaining short distance to Parramatta. The rest of the ferry trip is still worth it imo.
Did anybody bother to notify UK Mal? Poor pommie probably had to walk it from Rydalmere to Bankwest because nobody probably didn't even speak to him.

hindy111

Post Whore

$2.50 on a Sunday.

Latest posts