What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Knights Rep Players

Burwood

Bench
Saifiti should be fresh for next week- into the 23rd minute and he’s had two hitups, both from the kickoff.

Yosh

Coach
I have never seen a prop who has ran so many dummy runs. He is running to get the ball but not getting the ball. Hasn't looked out of place though.

Yosh

Coach
I think by far the worst game I have seen Ponga play.

Saifiti hasn't done much but looked like every carry went more than 10m and he did make a lot of tackles when he was on.

Glasby losing his record and an elbow...

Volcom6685

Juniors
I think by far the worst game I have seen Ponga play.

Saifiti hasn't done much but looked like every carry went more than 10m and he did make a lot of tackles when he was on.

Glasby losing his record and an elbow...
Safiti ran for 100m Not bad on debut

Bartwah

Juniors
Saifiti held his own, super stoked for the lad. Spending the week in camp with rep players will do his game a world of good

Jono078

Referee
I thought he did the job required of him. Lots of effort, first off the line. Put in there to take the tough runs and not get driven back and then to destroy in defense and drive them back.

Absolutely gets a pass mark and I'm loving his development and he's still got plenty of room to grow and improve!

Glasby really strong tonight. Ponga not great but Queensland as a whole wasn't. Completely dominated.