What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
Currency is worth as much as it is trusted. That's why the USD is better than crypotucurrencies.
They will implode my friend. Their dollar is inevitably worth shit. At least it costs something to mine a bitcoin. They are just printing worthless banknotes.

Mining bitcoin is all about trust. That’s how blockchain works. Do some research don’t just troll every subject.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol. One side is like "my currency that's essentially based on nothing but what we make it worth by our own actions is better" and the other is like "this paper that we printed based on a finite resource or two that we've probably already overextended to all buggery and just pretend we haven't is better."

It's like a fight at the back of the short bus

Avenger

Immortal
Lol. One side is like "my currency that's essentially based on nothing but what we make it worth by our own actions is better" and the other is like "this paper that we printed based on a finite resource or two that we've probably already overextended to all buggery and just pretend we haven't is better."

And one side will win being my boys and these corrupt merkins will implode like every other nation that hasn’t learnt from history.

They will implode my friend. Their dollar is inevitably worth shit. At least it costs something to mine a bitcoin. They are just printing worthless banknotes.

Mining bitcoin is all about trust. That’s how blockchain works. Do some research don’t just troll every subject.
The US$ might not implode any time soon as those sneaky f**kers are quite adept at adapting and finding new markets for U.S. companies (labelled locally, you'd never know). The currency is virtually worthless though and if the Russians and most of the Middle East can get away from trading oil in U.S.$ then they will be f**ked.
I love peace loving Yanks. Great people. The greatest engineers and doers of deeds that history has ever seen.
All them "f**k yeah team America" merkins who love war and an aggressive foreign policy, can go and f**k themselves, as far as I'm concerned.
Any problems the U.S. has right now have been bought upon themselves Don't even start me on these 2nd amendment f**ks who think the that amendment is only there to give them the right to bear arms..That's only half the story of that amendment and the other half is something that the land of the free and the home of the brave have shirked for far too long. f**king pussies!

Avenger

Immortal
The US$ might not implode any time soon as those sneaky f**kers are quite adept at adapting and finding new markets for U.S. companies (labelled locally, you'd never know). The currency is virtually worthless though and if the Russians and most of the Middle East can get away from trading oil in U.S.$ then they will be f**ked.
I love peace loving Yanks. Great people. The greatest engineers and doers of deeds that history has ever seen.
All them "f**k yeah team America" merkins who love war and an aggressive foreign policy, can go and f**k themselves, as far as I'm concerned.
Any problems the U.S. has right now have been bought upon themselves Don't even start me on these 2nd amendment f**ks who think the that amendment is only there to give them the right to bear arms..That's only half the story of that amendment and the other half is something that the land of the free and the home of the brave have shirked for far too long. f**king pussies!
I couldn’t agree more. Your basic American is essentially a nice person but the corrupt few in charge are ruthless and they know that their resident majority sheep will swallow anything they say.

I couldn’t agree more. Your basic American is essentially a nice person but the corrupt few in charge are ruthless and they know that their resident majority sheep will swallow anything they say.
Yep. I'm not saying us Aussies are any better either. That's a whole new sad story. It will take a lot of bloodshed for it to change too. The problem is ( and I include myself in this) that everyone is either too gutless or happy enough for the status quo to remain as it is , to do anything about it.
I used to feel like there might be a tide of change on the horizon, an uprising to restore things to a just and fair system for everyone. The sad fact is that no one gives a f**k. Maybe things might change in the future but I wont be surprised if they don't. If they don't, we only have ourselves to blame.
No need to worry though, We are going to colonise Mars... lol.

Avenger

Immortal
Yep. I'm not saying us Aussies are any better either. That's a whole new sad story. It will take a lot of bloodshed for it to change too. The problem is ( and I include myself in this) that everyone is either too gutless or happy enough for the status quo to remain as it is , to do anything about it.
I used to feel like there might be a tide of change on the horizon, an uprising to restore things to a just and fair system for everyone. The sad fact is that no one gives a f**k. Maybe things might change in the future but I wont be surprised if they don't. If they don't, we only have ourselves to blame.
No need to worry though, We are going to colonise Mars... lol.
There is no chance if I was the PM would I involve myself with any conflict that the US start. Not f**king one. There is a reason why travelling to Eastern Europe is relatively safe. It's because they told the US to get f**ked and fight their own wars.

84 Baby

Referee

Lol the shortbus
upload_2019-7-14_19-36-0.jpeg

There is no chance if I was the PM would I involve myself with any conflict that the US start. Not f**king one. There is a reason why travelling to Eastern Europe is relatively safe. It's because they told the US to get f**ked and fight their own wars.
Your preaching to the converted mate. I have some old books that were written pre WW1 about some of our natural resources and of resources of the islands to out north.
Having read these old books (written in a time where fake news was shunned and ridiculed), I am convinced that Pine Gap is Lasseter's lost Reef that we agreed to surrender to the Yanks ( I know people who know people who have worked there. All U.S. citizens. A pre requisite for being on site!),
The fight for the Pacific in WW2 was about a huge chunk of Radium that was an idol on a south Pacific island and everybody wanted it. Anyway, just call me a conspiracy foil hat cat and leave it at that!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

How about mining the infinite other potential cryptocurrencies? How much should we trust them? At least there's only one YOO ESS AY.

Latest posts