What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Spot On

Coach
A bit of a middling Sticky presser tonight. It had all the ingredients to be great but the great man bottled it.

Started off strong with a defiant “What?!” to the first question. Got a bit cryptic in the middle.

“Yeah I know what the problem is. But I’m not tellin’ ya.”

“It’s up to them to fix it”.

And then brought it home with a swift and sudden storm off.

I give it 2 out of 5 hurtins.

2 mins 56 secs.

He's used that line before.

Ricky Stuart continues his campaign to turn Canberra into London.

The Raiders have just signed English halfback George Williams.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6263834/george-williams-officially-joins-raiders/

That brings the total number of Englishmen in their team to 5. Will that be enough to buy a premiership in the nation's capital? Ricky may have just found the final piece of the puzzle

Ricky Stuart is assembling one of the most powerful English clubs the world has ever seen. But the cost of this venture could be the career of Turkish international Aiden Sezer.

Travitoh

First Grade

Travitoh

First Grade
Ricky Stuart is assembling one of the most powerful English clubs the world has ever seen. But the cost of this venture could be the career of Turkish international Aiden Sezer.

If he's really Turkish, Aiden Sezer will just knife his way back into the 7

AJB1102

First Grade
Sezer is trash. Decent boot but rarely pulls the right string and if he does it's less than 50/50 he'll execute properly.

Pedge1971

First Grade
A bit of a middling Sticky presser tonight. It had all the ingredients to be great but the great man bottled it.

Started off strong with a defiant “What?!” to the first question. Got a bit cryptic in the middle.

“Yeah I know what the problem is. But I’m not tellin’ ya.”

“It’s up to them to fix it”.

And then brought it home with a swift and sudden storm off.

I give it 2 out of 5 hurtins.

2 mins 56 secs.

What ks the equivalent in texas?

Some “Champagne Stick” in the presser tonight. 4 out 5 texers.

Got on the front foot early and didn’t take it off the gas once.

“I promote the game more than anyone out there”. Gold.

Followed up for the 1-2 combo by sticking it to one journo “so don’t put that shit on me!”

Gave fair warning to anyone even thinking about calling Cotric’s spear-tackle, what it was, a “spear-tackle”, that they don’t know anything and shouldn’t be anywhere near our game.

Savage Stick Man right there.

Then brought it home strong with some various whinges about where the Raiders were hard done by, while still buttering up the match reviewers on starting to get it right.

I swooned when he said Cotric was “hurtin”.

Ideally he still could have kicked some furniture but I think he’s keeping his powder dry.

I’m genuinely excited about what Sticky could bring to the finals.

BadnMean

Juniors
Some “Champagne Stick” in the presser tonight. 4 out 5 texers.

Got on the front foot early and didn’t take it off the gas once.

“I promote the game more than anyone out there”. Gold.

Followed up for the 1-2 combo by sticking it to one journo “so don’t put that shit on me!”

Gave fair warning to anyone even thinking about calling Cotric’s spear-tackle, what it was, a “spear-tackle”, that they don’t know anything and shouldn’t be anywhere near our game.

Savage Stick Man right there.

Then brought it home strong with some various whinges about where the Raiders were hard done by, while still buttering up the match reviewers on starting to get it right.

I swooned when he said Cotric was “hurtin”.

Ideally he still could have kicked some furniture but I think he’s keeping his powder dry.

I’m genuinely excited about what Sticky could bring to the finals.
Same margin as Stick vs Mary as player. An atg & an also ran chook raffle winner.

Latest posts