What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd17 vs Tigers post game discussion.

strider

Post Whore
Why is a post game thread gonna attract any more serious footy discussion than the actual thread about the footy match? ... it all ends up the same

I also dont get when people say the forum had less crap talk years ago .... it had heaps of non footy talk ... infact so much a separate form was created - we always talked heaps of shit

Suitman

Post Whore
Lol

You are such a hypocrite. A bit more viciously abusive stalking and it'll be mid-2000s Suity all over again!

You want contributions, but refuse to listen to people who would like to contribute in a slightly different manner or time frame to you.

I think you'll find that the fact I can't reply in the game day thread means it's locked, Einstein.

No, you can easily reply to any post in the game day thread in this thread if you choose, even after it is locked.

Bazal

Post Whore
No, you can easily reply to any post in the game day thread in this thread if you choose, even after it is locked.

Yes. I'm going to sit there on my mobile or tablet and manually quote, with two separate windows open to do so. That's such an improvement on just pressing the quote button!

f**k me, you'd make an outstanding APS policy officer...

strider

Post Whore
Easily my arse

Easily == the button the people who made the forum invented for replying to posts ... which is explicitly disabled when a thread is locked, which is explicitly done for the purpose of stopping that discussion thread

strider

Post Whore
I'm all for sorting this out democratically via a poll. Poll should be opened by tomorrow by a mod then closed an hour before the Manly game. No need to fart around over it any longer.
Yep make a poll ... do you care? Yes, No, I dont give a f**k

Bazal

Post Whore
So glad this is all no big deal.......

It's such a tiny insignificant deal that the people saying how insignificant it is just can't stop telling us all how small a deal it is.

No big deals here. Not one. Just salty folks, but no big deals

Latest posts