What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Kornstar

Coach
I was speaking to my uncle the other day, and I mentioned that I'm genuinely concerned that I will never witness the Eels win a Premiership - and he agreed with me.

Mind you, he's a Raiders fan, but still - it speaks volumes, imo...

Our best chance was 2009 and we were literally cheated out of that premiership.

There is a very good chance that we won't see another premiership in our lifetime.......

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
That was me, mate.

I'd hardly call Tepai Moeroa, Shaun Lane, Kane Evans, or David Gower small, tbh.
No but I wouldn’t call any of them particularly intimidating either. With the possible exception of Tep, none of them are particularly physical.

Eelementary

Post Whore
No but I wouldn’t call any of them particularly intimidating either. With the possible exception of Tep, none of them are particularly physical.

True - but the statement was about size.

I totally agree that we need more enforcer types.

Personally, I know he's getting older, but I would go hard for JWH.

Wally21

Bench
Unfortunately I feel at this stage that Neacore (can’t spell his name for shit) will be another Tepi. I’d be offloading him ASAP

Delboy

First Grade
That was me, mate.

I'd hardly call Tepai Moeroa, Shaun Lane, Kane Evans, or David Gower small, tbh.
Different body shape to what Manly,Storm and Roosters have. Let's be honest, we didn't really outmuscle the Tigers in the forwards. Just want to acknowledge that it's an issue and recruitment needs to address it quick smart.

No doubt that's why Gurgess was targeted earlier.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Different body shape to what Manly,Storm and Roosters have. Let's be honest, we didn't really outmuscle the Tigers in the forwards. Just want to acknowledge that it's an issue and recruitment needs to address it quick smart.

Maybe that's why Gurgess was targeted earlier.

We do need more variety - but don't forget, we also have Stefano Utoikamanu, and Oregon Kaufusi.