What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Max LOL! getting paid $600k for nothing. What a rort. Bernie ? Worst signing in club history ! LOLLLL !

[Funny how a spot in the top 8 changes the landscape] :thinking:
It’s a funny point but surely they should be jumping all over us being in top 8 to try again. Although they probably don’t need to worry

Glenneel

Bench
Rumours suggest he is on $800k which is too much regardless of his form. If Penrith throw in $200k would be a good investment. Him and Welch would transform our pack and with our backline and sorting our defence we'd be in a premiership window. But is BA up to the task?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If RCG comes to us, I think he is going to take our frontrow rotation to another level. He is slowly but surely getting back to his old self. Those two broken jaws obviously took a lot of confidence out of him and that's why you don't see those long ferocious runs at present, but I think they will probably start to come back into his game next year, barring any further mishaps, with more game time.

Even without them though he is still making very good metres and he tackles well. He will quickly establish himself as our frontrow leader and complement Paulo very well. Two broken jaws in succession are nothing to sneeze at and will have a psychological affect on most people. Especially a player that builds a big part of his game on brutality and intimidation.

Considering that the Panthers will be paying a big wack of the large contract that he has signed with the Panthers, I feel we will be the beneficiaries of his best years at a very competitive price. It's kind of like having a TPA without having one. This is a very good signing, bar injury. I can't wait to see him in Blue and Gold.

But yes that mo has to go. He looks like a poonce.
No Mo’s at Bones on Bones mate???

TheParraboy

Staff member
Do we want to come 4th and play the Storm in Melbourne or come 5/6 and play a sudden death home semi?

no brainer 4th

Most likely need to win our final 6 matches, maybe 5? which would mean we would have some serious momentum going into the finals, and a 2nd chance buffer if needed.

Glenneel

Bench
I bet you a lottery ticket that Alvaro will sign a new deal with the Eels for 2021+.
If we get Welsh and RCG Alvaro will be extremely lucky to even train with NRL side. We do need players for our new NSW Cup side next year don't we?

Gronk

Staff member
If we get Welsh and RCG Alvaro will be extremely lucky to even train with NRL side. We do need players for our new NSW Cup side next year don't we?

You need 6 NRL props + 2 rookies in your squad who will be rotated throughout the year (due to suspensions and injury). Gower and Timmy won't be there in 2020.

Alvaro
Evans
Terapo
Paulo

Kaufusi
Alphabet

emjaycee

Coach
You need 6 NRL props + 2 rookies in your squad who will be rotated throughout the year (due to suspensions and injury). Gower and Timmy won't be there in 2020.

Alvaro
Evans
Terapo
Paulo

Kaufusi
Alphabet

Add the fact you need 2 or 3 "locks" and you need say 10 or 11 middle forwards.

Alvaro
Evans
Terepo (has played in 13)
Paulo
Brown
RCG
Welch

Kaufusi
Uitokamanu
Stone (not-resigned)

84 Baby

Referee
Add the fact you need 2 or 3 "locks" and you need say 10 or 11 middle forwards.

Alvaro
Evans
Terepo (has played in 13)
Paulo
Brown
RCG
Welch

Kaufusi
Uitokamanu
Stone (not-resigned)
Add the fact you need 19 or 20 edge forwards, hookers, halves and outside backs, and you need say 30 players