What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I wouldn't like to come into a second week having been towelled up in Melbourne the week before. We are too fragile away from home this year.

Anyway, cant see us sneaking into 4th. Manly and Canberra are going surprising well.

TheRam

Coach
There’s a reason Penrith want to get rid of RCG and that’s because he’s soft. Might as well keep Mannah instead that how bad RCG is. The bloke grows a Mo and all of sudden people think he’s a good player. Overrated!

If RCG comes to us, I think he is going to take our frontrow rotation to another level. He is slowly but surely getting back to his old self. Those two broken jaws obviously took a lot of confidence out of him and that's why you don't see those long ferocious runs at present, but I think they will probably start to come back into his game next year, barring any further mishaps, with more game time.

Even without them though he is still making very good metres and he tackles well. He will quickly establish himself as our frontrow leader and complement Paulo very well. Two broken jaws in succession are nothing to sneeze at and will have a psychological affect on most people. Especially a player that builds a big part of his game on brutality and intimidation.

Considering that the Panthers will be paying a big wack of the large contract that he has signed with the Panthers, I feel we will be the beneficiaries of his best years at a very competitive price. It's kind of like having a TPA without having one. This is a very good signing, bar injury. I can't wait to see him in Blue and Gold.

But yes that mo has to go. He looks like a poonce.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I’d say 4th but I can’t see us leapfrogging Canbra. And 5th better than 6th obviously

Actually 6th is probably better then 5th.

Assuming the top 6 stays in the same order, the winner from 5 v 8 will be playing the loser of raiders / storm away in either Melbourne / Canberra which isn’t a road trip we have been very good at.

However the winner of 6 v 7 would play either Roosters / Souths at ANZ stadium. A easier trip and definitely a game where we could have a large supporter base in the crowd. I wouId have more confidence winning this game then away in Canberra/Melbourne.

TheRam

Coach

Assuming the top 6 stays in the same order, the winner from 5 v 8 will be playing the loser of raiders / storm away in either Melbourne / Canberra which isn’t a road trip we have been very good at.

However the winner of 6 v 7 would play either Roosters / Souths at ANZ stadium. A easier trip and definitely a game where we could have a large supporter base in the crowd. I wouId have more confidence winning this game then away in Canberra/Melbourne.

Souths maybe, but nobody is going to beat the scum Rooters.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

I do think we are counting our chickens a bit.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If RCG comes to us, I think he is going to take our frontrow rotation to another level. He is slowly but surely getting back to his old self. Those two broken jaws obviously took a lot of confidence out of him and that's why you don't see those long ferocious runs at present, but I think they will probably start to come back into his game next year, barring any further mishaps, with more game time.

Even without them though he is still making very good metres and he tackles well. He will quickly establish himself as our frontrow leader and complement Paulo very well. Two broken jaws in succession are nothing to sneeze at and will have a psychological affect on most people. Especially a player that builds a big part of his game on brutality and intimidation.

Considering that the Panthers will be paying a big wack of the large contract that he has signed with the Panthers, I feel we will be the beneficiaries of his best years at a very competitive price. It's kind of like having a TPA without having one. This is a very good signing, bar injury. I can't wait to see him in Blue and Gold.

But yes that mo has to go. He looks like a poonce.
He will complement Evans too. I would think that he could play big minutes with the other 2 rotating around him. It's got a lot of potential, this potential signing.

84 Baby

Referee

It doesn’t matter, you either play in Canbra week 2 or Scumlands week 3