What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves the Dally M at your club?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If the Dally M player of the year award absolutely had to go to a player from your club, who would it be right now?

For Brisbane, cannot go past Payne Haas, which I THINK would make him the youngest winner in history. The things he is doing at only 19 years of age are just a marvel. His all round playing ability reminds me so much of Glenn Lazarus it's scary. He has run in 200+ metres and 20+ tackles for something like three games straight now, his season has included a few 80 minute gigs here and there and he's 13th for total run metres for the year after he was suspended for the opening 4 rounds. He's 19.

Meth

Staff member
Roger Tuivasa Sheck. Nobody else at the club is close to elite. Well, there's Tohu Harris. And Ken Maumalo's playing great football.

Life's Good

Coach
I can’t go past McInnes for us. Week in, week out he never shirks his workload & can come up with a big play(think that charge down last week vs. Souths).
I’ve mentioned elsewhere, one thing I really like about him is that you rarely see him smiling after a loss, it really stings(& we’ve had plenty lately). I can’t say the same for some of his teammates.

Meth

Staff member
Roger Tuivasa Sheck. Nobody else at the club is close to elite. Well, there's Tohu Harris. And Ken Maumalo's playing great football.

In saying this, he was better last year.

Not his best this year. But he is our best this year.

nick87

Coach
Ricky Stuart - Coach of the Year
CNK - Fullback of the year
Croker - Centre of the year, Captain of the year
Cotric - Winger of the year
Wighton - Simple Jack of the Year
Sezer - Half a halfback of the year
Papalii - Prop of the year, Rep player of the year
Hodgson - Hooker of the year, Captain of the year
Bateman - Lock of the Year, Second rower of the year, Dally M Medalist

James Tedesco of course. He will be the Dally M full back of the year at minimum.

Teddy could win the main Dally M but he has strong competition from John Bateman and Josh Hodgson..

Latest posts