What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You seem confused.

Im not confused but my new car was when i tried to take it for a spin 2 weeks ago..
Got to the M4 start at Concord and the sat nav says "no way im heading out west"..:eek:
Tried to crank the bitch up but no way was it heading to the dole bludging west.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
Most of you are good folk who love your club and the game.

Unfortunately a few of you have seen fit to come down to our forum and be very nasty to us recently.

Please be constructive and well mannered guests when you visit us and we will be very welcoming.

Thank you.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
You really think coming in here and posting this will help?

All you have done is make sure we all go and see what’s going on.

What a bone head move.

That was my first though. Ooh what's going on here. Then reminded myself to not bother.

We are trying to enjoy our progress up the ladder and a few of your people are visiting us being markedly unpleasant.

So I thought I would I would bring it to your attention in a good faith manner and perhaps you could band together and discourage the less civilised and more ill tempered of your colleagues.

I must say that it feels kind of good inside to come over here and dominate the panthers forum for awhile.

If they kept away, we wouldn’t have to be here shining our light into to their darkness!

It’s not about their forsaken ivan, it’s about their trolls and I’m being polite and responsible.

OldPanther

Coach
I must say that it feels kind of good inside to come over here and dominate the panthers forum for awhile.

If they kept away, we wouldn’t have to be here shining our light into to their darkness!

It’s not about their forsaken ivan, it’s about their trolls and I’m being polite and responsible.

Dominate? You are but a tourist in our greener pastures friend.