What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This Silverdale Phantom persona has got to be that Cogger moron under a new alias. Reading his other posts, it becomes quite obvious who the troll is. He seems to spend most of his time putting shit on others, albeit with a very limited vocabulary.

To be honest I agreed with that at first. Then I went and checked the W/T forum, and some Panther fans did offer some sage advice about our coach Ivan (after some nasty words and thoughts were expressed about him and Mr Klein.)

So I probably think Mr Silverdale has got the right of reply.

To be honest I agreed with that at first. Then I went and checked the W/T forum, and some Panther fans did offer some sage advice about our coach Ivan (after some nasty words and thoughts were expressed about him and Mr Klein.)

So I probably think Mr Silverdale has got the right of reply.

Kind thoughts and very cheery sentiments, I am flattered.

I had opined that i would see you here at some stage, given your forum celebrity and interest in the more progressive aspects of the dynamism of forum based rugby league relationships.

This Silverdale Phantom persona has got to be that Cogger moron under a new alias. Reading his other posts, it becomes quite obvious who the troll is. He seems to spend most of his time putting shit on others, albeit with a very limited vocabulary.
C22DA29A-BE37-421E-92D6-3A28CB225AD1.jpeg

Detective “uncle blues riff fester” makes under blunder!

He nonetheless stands up for the oppressed forum private eyes wherever he can!

I’m proud of him, go my son, go.

Make light not war!

Last edited:

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mr Silverdale.

Trolls won’t listen to you, they are trolls, it’s kinda their thing.

This thread will just attract the trolls that didn’t realise that you were being trolled.

We don’t care about your club, sorry bro, The Balmain Magpies or what ever you are called, are kinda irrelevant.

So how about you take your pleasantries and kindly go talk to your own kind, elsewhere hey.

Mr Silverdale.

Trolls won’t listen to you, they are trolls, it’s kinda their thing.

This thread will just attract the trolls that didn’t realise that you were being trolled.

We don’t care about your club, sorry bro, The Balmain Magpies or what ever you are called, are kinda irrelevant.

So how about you take your pleasantries and kindly go talk to your own kind, elsewhere hey.

You aren’t to know it, but I am happy to advise you that already seasoned panther trolls have been contributing to this thread of happiness and unity.

We are making good headway.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Why is everyone skirting around the underlying issue here?

Tigers are shithouse.

The inclusion of the Tiger player in the avatar is a befitting tribute and grand homage to a poly-club outlook of the world.

It’s Fangs’s way of saying that all of his criticism underneath in wordage is subject to a fundamental love and respect of all things west tigers.

It reflects the true and inner fangs.

And I say that deep down, there is a little bit of fangs in all of us.

Forum cuddle, I’m loving it.

I’m proud of my wt brothers reaching out here to greet thou noble savages in the interest of nrl harmony.

Even our mods turn up here ( that’s very high level) to salute the peace process!

I have a dream....

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Two wins in a row and you're here trolling our forum.

We had 7 wins in a row. Might explain it.