What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
been needling both sides of his groin all season, no matter how many players we are missing he should have been rested until it healed. On the plus side it explains a lot and along with Debelin if he’s to ever return it will be like getting to brand new rep players in the side from what we had this year.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
been needling both sides of his groin all season, no matter how many players we are missing he should have been rested until it healed. On the plus side it explains a lot and along with Debelin if he’s to ever return it will be like getting to brand new rep players in the side from what we had this year.

That does make a lot of sense. But it begs the question why not rest him? He's not playing as well as a fully fit Kerr.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
That does make a lot of sense. But it begs the question why not rest him? He's not playing as well as a fully fit Kerr.
Yeah I agree, he hurt them in the charity shield....Surely a bit of short term pain for long term gain was the way to go that early. They could have thrown Leilua in there for a month or more with the added bonus of improving his match fitness.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He played origin
I don’t reckon he deserved it and didn’t really make a huge impact imo, justice prevailed in the end and Klemmer played which probably played a big role in us winning. He was still unfairly suspended and I feel for him personally but Klemmer was definitely the more deserving of playing. In a way it’s good for Sims he didn’t play, because after his brain snap in his first game, another bad game might have put a line through his name. Hopefully he gets his body right, is hungry and can push for selection with a better chance of making an impact.

nontime111

Juniors
yes Im still one of the rare ones positive about next season, I prey to god and hope like hell Mary is sacked during off season and we get a more go forward coach who WILL attack we have the cattle to be on top of the table....all we need is centres....and a coach and Jack back with Tariq fully fit again well be ok, but this hinges on sacking McClueless

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
yes Im still one of the rare ones positive about next season, I prey to god and hope like hell Mary is sacked during off season and we get a more go forward coach who WILL attack we have the cattle to be on top of the table....all we need is centres....and a coach and Jack back with Tariq fully fit again well be ok, but this hinges on sacking McClueless
Yeah I’m the same, I think we have a good squad and if not for some cruel injuries last season could very well have at least got to the GF, we lost to the rabbits by a point and I strongly agree if Widdop was there we win that one at least. If you look at the market for who to replace DeBelin with you quickly realise he is the best available option by a country mile. Having Tariq back at full strength, Friz with an injury riddle season behind him and Jack back hopefully it’s like a new pack all of a sudden.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Yeah I’m the same, I think we have a good squad and if not for some cruel injuries last season could very well have at least got to the GF, we lost to the rabbits by a point and I strongly agree if Widdop was there we win that one at least. If you look at the market for who to replace DeBelin with you quickly realise he is the best available option by a country mile. Having Tariq back at full strength, Friz with an injury riddle season behind him and Jack back hopefully it’s like a new pack all of a sudden.
Jack back? Personally I don’t think we will ever see him in our jersey again. Only a gut feeling and not a judgement regarding his guilt or innocence, but five charges will be a steep hill to climb.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Jack back? Personally I don’t think we will ever see him in our jersey again. Only a gut feeling and not a judgement regarding his guilt or innocence, but five charges will be a steep hill to climb.
Yeah its a really complicated situation, I have a strong feeling he is innocent but by the time it is through it might be too late and damaged psychologically. I hope for the sake of alleged victim she is telling the truth because it is a cruel and terrible thing to do to someone regardless of their poor morals. Im not a legal expert but I have been told that sometimes extra charges are added when they don't think the original charge will stick to at least get you for something. Probably a bit deep for this forum but the whole situation is a huge mess.

BLM01

First Grade
Another BS excuse. If he is injured he dont and should not play. If he plays he must be fit to play. No either or.
There is no power in you legs even if no pain with groin problems. So he must be fine to play otherwise decisons or pressure to play him is just as Dragons Footy dumb as everything else.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Another BS excuse. If he is injured he dont and should not play. If he plays he must be fit to play. No either or.
There is no power in you legs even if no pain with groin problems. So he must be fine to play otherwise decisons or pressure to play him is just as Dragons Footy dumb as everything else.
A Tariq Sims with no power in his legs is like a normal human on steroids.

Wittenberg

Juniors
He is a shadow of who he was last year. He was extremely lucky re Origin. His brother displays energy when he comes on, Tariq at times simply does not. I hope he is injured because if he is not he looks like a dispirited, disappointed and maybe disgruntled player.

Latest posts