What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winning Eels

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I find it disturbingly interesting to follow the win rates of players while playing for Parra. Particularly whether they've won more or less than half their games in an Eels jersey.

Obviously those players who hadn't played first grade for us before this year will have positive records as Parramatta players. Dylan Brown has won 75% of his NRL games ffs!

But of the guys who played in 2018 or earlier it's interesting to see who has won more than half their games as Parramatta Eels players. There are seven of them in the current squad. Do youse know whom?

Incorrect

Coach
I doubt the OP would make this thread unless a couple of his faves are in the list.... I'll go with Evans and Will Smith for starters....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Two are virtual rookies, one is in the Nathan Brown category and should come as no surprise. The final one I found very surprising.

Latest posts