What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winning Eels

Anyone got a good recipe for chicken stock?

If you have any neighbours with a chook pen, wait till they go to work and grab one of the chickens. Half-fill your bath with hot water, and put the chicken it it till it is having a nice siesta. Then top the bath up with a few kettles of boiling water, then add whole pepper corns, chopped leeks, chopped onions, a few carrots (the weird shaped ones work well), 7 bay leaves and 20 table spoons of salt. Then spit once or twice in the bathtub. Leave for 2 days (you could have a couple of showers without overfilling the bath) . Then get a big ladle and slowly transfer the festering liquid to a series of containers / bowls. No need to sieve.

hindy111

Post Whore
I knew a guy. Name was Mike. Lived in a chicken farm and it was all he ate.
When he hit puberty he grew tits. It was from all the roids they fed the chickens. These where not man boobs. Real hooters.

Bazal

Post Whore
When he hit puberty he grew tits. It was from all the roids they fed the chickens. These where not man boobs. Real hooters.

I feel like this is a made up story.

emjaycee

Coach
Pic or it isn't true.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
No steroids. They put antibiotics in the feed so they don't get sick and leave the lights on in the sheds for 20 hours a day so they don't stop eating. Either way unethical growth I think.