What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs Titans

Bench
It was a win, but I wouldn’t get carries away with it.
We let in 28 points, you won’t be competitive in the league with that stat.
I thought Lafai was even in the team, he had one touch in the first half
We need to get Widdop to do a 360 and stay here. He is a lot better then Norman.

getsmarty

Immortal
We need to get Widdop to do a 360 and stay here. He is a lot better then Norman.

Over to you McGregor...let's see what spin the Maestro puts on it....

getsmarty

Immortal
That game was absolute rubbish and the titans were slightly more shit than we were. I feel sorry for the supporters of both clubs having to put up with this disgusting standard of footy shown by both these clubs.

Yep...wonder how long before the suggestion...Perth Dragons..........................................

SBD82

Coach
Only Next season ?? Ask for an extension after today's effort. ....Board are so clueless they will give you whatever you want...5 years and the keys to the Taj...LOL
f**k yeah. Party at the Taj ladies and gents. Drinks are on me.

Let’s hope is gets “lit”

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
I just sat through the whole game despite not being able to drink at the moment but will definitely not be sitting through Mary’s post match interview, I don’t hate myself that much !

Have you trawled through this forum today? No ones getting carried away with it!

Life's Good

Coach
Apart from the 2 points(which mean nothing for us now)there wasn’t a great deal to get excited about today. We had no intensity which showed in letting in 3 soft tries. For the life of me I do not understand why we don’t bomb to Saab’s wing. He’s got the height, can jump & with the breeze today it would have caused havoc. Just another example of poor game planning.

Latest posts