What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Wow harsh. Nobody on this website would be so hard on one of our own players. :astonished::wink:

6B6D2AD0-BBB0-4ED1-B072-40A9A172A9A6.jpeg

T.S Quint

Coach
I never even unloaded like that on Sandow when he was playing for us.

Sandow, ffs! I hated that guy. But I understand it’s a game and he’s a human being, so giving the guy shit on Instagram isn’t a very nice thing to do.

Gronk

Staff member
I never even unloaded like that on Sandow when he was playing for us.

Sandow, ffs! I hated that guy. But I understand it’s a game and he’s a human being, so giving the guy shit on Instagram isn’t a very nice thing to do.

When we were at peak shitiness, there were a few around here that spewed similar bile. Luckily none crossed the line and wished personal harm.

84 Baby

Referee
When we were at peak shitiness, there were a few around here that spewed similar bile. Luckily none crossed the line and wished personal harm.
IMO there’s a line between posting criticism on a fan forum (where even the best players should expect if they ventured on here, they might read some upsetting things said about them) and basically abusing them to their face

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
IMO there’s a line between posting criticism on a fan forum (where even the best players should expect if they ventured on here, they might read some upsetting things said about them) and basically abusing them to their face
There's also a line between criticism and (possibly defamatory) abuse. What a merkin.

Latest posts