What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi radaradra?

Brutalitops

Juniors
Just the thought of Hunt chipping/bombing to Semi's corner, or Norman sending a swift pass out wide sending Semi into clear air makes me sweat

Alas it's a pipe dream

ALSGI

Bench
I heard Gould talk about him on the radio recently.
1. He’s happy in France
2. He’s earning $1.4m a season
3. He wants to play WC for Fiji next year

So, I don’t think anyone’s getting him until 2021.

hewi

Bench
No good for us by the time it gets to Lafia then to Aitken who can't pass , a complete waste of a winger ....

Plus why come to a club who has a slogan of mediocrity is acceptable and will never win the competition under the coach they have for the next two years.

There is no need for Semi and I seriously doubt he would make the 17.
We already have Aitken, Lafai, Periera and Pearson as our starters with Maranta as back up so know need to waste money on a quality player :thinking:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Um, don’t follow that game mate, just what I heard Gould say a few weeks ago.
I follow it a bit, the Wallabies pumped the ABs last weekend, if they win in Auckland they get the Bledisloe, usually I don’t watch it much but with how the Dragons are going...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Could be the Olympics next year that he wants to play in...?

mickeylane

Bench
No good for us by the time it gets to Lafia then to Aitken who can't pass , a complete waste of a winger ....
Next Years Starting Backline
Sailor
Ravalawa
(S)Lomax
Lafai
??? (Expect Dragons to invest in a winger of some sort...)

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I
Next Years Starting Backline
Sailor
Ravalawa
(S)Lomax
Lafai
??? (Expect Dragons to invest in a winger of some sort...)
I reckon Sailor will end up as a sub, McBellamy made a point of noting that the reason he’s jumped Dufty is because he’s excelled at 4-5 different positions whereas Duft is a one frock pony. I actually think Dufty could be used out of dummy half though tbh, his defence isn’t terrible, it’s just the physics of being one on one with a big unit in open pasture. At 9 he can tackle them before they build up steam.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I

I reckon Sailor will end up as a sub, McBellamy made a point of noting that the reason he’s jumped Dufty is because he’s excelled at 4-5 different positions whereas Duft is a one frock pony. I actually think Dufty could be used out of dummy half though tbh, his defence isn’t terrible, it’s just the physics of being one on one with a big unit in open pasture. At 9 he can tackle them before they build up steam.

I think you're right there.
Our backline next year will look like this from McGregor:
1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Aitken
4. Lafai
5. Rava
6. Norman
7. Hunt
Sailor as the sub backline from the bench.

Centres are our weakness big time.
Without signing anyone at this stage (but i really hope we do) I'd go with:
1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Rava
4. Lafai
5. Periera
6. Norman
7. Hunt

But as I said, I really hope we are on the hunt for a centre.

Latest posts