What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi radaradra?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Not saying it’s my preferred backline but I’m betting it will be close to it. I do rate Sailor though.. need 2 wingers and at least one strike centre
Sailor just looks a real footballer doesn’t he, for lack of a better word. He is probably worth keeping in the system as he might well become Norman’s successor. No one wants to sign with us so it looks like we will have to train our own.

Hard Yards

Juniors
SR is a game changer for ANY team he plays for. If as stated he is on 1 million plus at present he may just be out of reach for most NRL clubs, don't see how or why he would leave a code he seems to have settled into very well on the eve of a world cup, but stranger things have happened.

nontime111

Juniors
If Radradra was to sign for the Dragons I’d have more than a semi.
yes, how cool! Saab and Sami!!!! big tall fast wing team to put kicks for....also with RAVI as a gun raw boned centre smashing them as originally envisioned the role for Aitken... Lomax/ Ravi centres with the 2 tall wingers YES get it done Millward!

nontime111

Juniors
future backline maybe someday??.. only thing keeping me excited at this stage anyway...as long as Mcidiot goes these kids could be tops I think they should LOCK them ALL up long term right now to stop idiot Rorters getting anywhere near any of them!

Ramsey?Schiller?
Saab
Lomax
Ravalawa? Feagais?
Radradra? Feagais?
Sailor
Sullivan

as for forwards I think they should lock LUCH and FORD up long term also...and BLACKER!

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors
exciting times, but not for a while yet, and not until the bald messhia of nothing is banished to far off stinky lands brother....

Wittenberg

Juniors
yes, how cool! Saab and Sami!!!! big tall fast wing team to put kicks for....also with RAVI as a gun raw boned centre smashing them as originally envisioned the role for Aitken... Lomax/ Ravi centres with the 2 tall wingers YES get it done Millward!
Yeah dream on boys......but there is nothing wrong with dreaming.

Sailor just looks a real footballer doesn’t he, for lack of a better word. He is probably worth keeping in the system as he might well become Norman’s successor. No one wants to sign with us so it looks like we will have to train our own.
I’d even give sailor a run at fullback when Gaz leaves and Norman goes in the halves coz duftys cooked I reckon the hunts on for his replacement as we speak

possm

Coach
Not saying it’s my preferred backline but I’m betting it will be close to it. I do rate Sailor though.. need 2 wingers and at least one strike centre
If Dufty, Aitken and Lafai are told they will play reserve grade in 2020, I'm sure their manager would find clubs to take them and then request a release. If this happened we could have a backline of:
1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Ramien
4. Gagai
5. Ravalawa
6. Norman
7. Hunt