What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

TheRam

Coach

Wow what a lucky man to have a wife and family like that. He is such an asset to our club both on and off the field. He has developed into one of my favourite Eels players of the last few years. I think even in retirement he will be involved with our club and for good reason. He brings hard work, dedication and professionalism to the club. He also shows that if you don't make the NRL team, don't kick stones, but go back to the lower grade team and work even harder and your chance will come again.

This guy is the epitome of persistence and never giving up.

Gronk

Staff member
I watched the game on Kayo.

It was NSW Cup quality. French played on the wing, but pushed up the middle often like a fullback. Commentators had stiffies about French all match. Yeah he scored only one try but crossed the line three times. One time he ran from dummy half from near halfway and cut through a crowd of arm grabbers only to lose the ball when scoring.

By the way, the halfback that Ricky signed (George Williams) plays for the same side. Did nothing. Nathan Cleary 2.0. The former Warriors player Leulaui runs the team and is the creative playmaker.

Anyway French will be a star over there because he is way to good for them. Good on him. :thumbsup:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wow what a lucky man to have a wife and family like that. He is such an asset to our club both on and off the field. He has developed into one of my favourite Eels players of the last few years. I think even in retirement he will be involved with our club and for good reason. He brings hard work, dedication and professionalism to the club. He also shows that if you don't make the NRL team, don't kick stones, but go back to the lower grade team and work even harder and your chance will come again.

This guy is the epitome of persistence and never giving up.

Absolutely!

David Gower is a class act, on and off the field, and I am so proud that he is an Eel!

He says he is not the most naturally gifted player around - well, David, I appreciate your humility, but some of the passes and offloads you've thrown over the years have been sublime!

A massive congratulations on a well-deserved 100-game career, and I sincerely hope he can remain an Eel after he retires.

Latest posts