What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd22: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
on the other end of the spectrum who are the massive fail coaches this year

Garth has been sacked
Mary ?
Brown still a shot of making the 8
SK ?

If showponys miss the 8, it would be KPI Seibold for mine
They should just sneak in there though

Noise

Coach

Garth has been sacked
Mary ?
SK ?

Mary and Brown would have to be shortest odds to get sacked in the off season. Both clubs have a host of rep players and should be in the 8 (though Newcastle are still a slight chance).
SK probably on thin ice too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mary and Brown would have to be shortest odds to get sacked in the off season. Both clubs have a host of rep players and should be in the 8 (though Newcastle are still a slight chance).
SK probably on thin ice too.
Questions should be asked of Green as well, they are now 15th. And that roster is much stronger than that.

84 Baby

Referee
Questions should be asked of Green as well, they are now 15th. And that roster is much stronger than that.
I’d give Green a reprieve for a season like we did with BA. Firstly they’re not that far removed from a premiership, plus Morgan hasn’t developed into the 2nd coming that’d he mildly promised. If they don’t make it next season though, Kevvie might get the opportunity to be passed over again

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’d give Green a reprieve for a season like we did with BA. Firstly they’re not that far removed from a premiership, plus Morgan hasn’t developed into the 2nd coming that’d he mildly promised. If they don’t make it next season though, Kevvie might get the opportunity to be passed over again
Yeah he’ll get next year but another year like this one and he will be Brown Bread.

strider

Post Whore
New found respect for Ben Cummins .... good work ... tell it like it is ... rubbish

He is basically twisting the guys ear off if he doesnt submit .... yet another grubby tactics

I have also lost any respect i had for Brett Finch - i was starting to think he was okish .... finch was going off his nut cos Hooper suggested melbourne do these things intentionally and ruin the game .... f**k you finch

hindy111

Post Whore

Garth has been sacked
Mary ?
SK ?

Ivan Cleary for mine. Ruined Goulds brilliant work and a team that most likely makes the grand final and are a good chance of taking it out. Shambolic.