What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown gone

Billythekid

First Grade
I think the knights did the right thing giving him long enough to rebuild the club and I hate coaches just being sacked at the first sign of trouble. At this point though it’s hard to argue that he hasn’t had enough time.

Curious to see who they have coming in.

King hit

Coach
Left a bigger legacy and foundation then Wayne ever did. Good on him for building the Knights into something respectable shame he couldn't finish it.

He will always have that comment about Bennett

SharkShocked

Bench
ECYrFMOU4AEeLvX

Diesel

Referee
I think the knights did the right thing giving him long enough to rebuild the club and I hate coaches just being sacked at the first sign of trouble. At this point though it’s hard to argue that he hasn’t had enough time.

Curious to see who they have coming in.
Probably that merkin that got sacked by one of the AFL teams today

nick87

Coach
I wonder if Ponga/Klemmer have out clauses for the coach.

No one would touch anyone else in the bum team. But if there is one man who can fix this problem it's one Matthew Ronald Elliott.
Make it happen

Which rep players did he recruit?

Connor Watson (NSW country)
Mitchell Pearce (NSW)
SKD (NZ)
Tautau Moga (Samoa)
Edrick Lee (Aboriginal All Stars)
Jesse Ramien (Aboriginal All Stars)
Mason Lino (Samoa)
Aidan Guerra (AUS)
Herman Eseése (Samoa)
Jamie Buhrer (NSW)
Tim Glasby (QLD)
James Gavet (Samoa)
David Klemmer (AUS)

All of these guys played rep football before being recruited to the Knights by Brown.

Latest posts