What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

I’ll never try to cheer you merkins up again

Yeah, my impression was that you were being very sympathetic to the sack Mary folk.

Sometimes when things are going badly and there isn’t any hope, some people get a bit paranoid and hyper sensitive.

I’m trying to reach out to them as well, sometimes trying humour, but I can’t really feel what they are experiencing.

The squads continued failure and poor prognosis reflects bad coaching and they have hand down the absolute worst administration in the game.

The officials at sgi continue to piss on their fans and members and seem determined to offend their own supporters at every opportunity.

These rats don’t deserve to be running a club.

Their fans and members have had a gut full.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Yeah, my impression was that you were being very sympathetic to the sack Mary folk.

Sometimes when things are going badly and there isn’t any hope, some people get a bit paranoid and hyper sensitive.

I’m trying to reach out to them as well, sometimes trying humour, but I can’t really feel what they are experiencing.

The squads continued failure and poor prognosis reflects bad coaching and they have hand down the absolute worst administration in the game.

The officials at sgi continue to piss on their fans and members and seem determined to offend their own supporters at every opportunity.

These rats don’t deserve to be running a club.

Their fans and members have had a gut full.
:thumbsup::beers:

I think people could live with the news that he would be finished at season’s end.

That would give a new coach some time to sort a few things out in pre-season for 2020.

But the fear of every fan is that Uncle Fester is simply going to stay, that the review will blame the innocent, sack the wrong people, and be another self serving bullshit whitewash.

Then all these promises of everything is fixed for 2020. A couple of no name recruits from qld cup.

2020, the club jags a few wins against bottom placed sides and by round 6, low and behold, a two year upgraded contract for Mary and the side plummets to the spoon for 2 years straight.

This is the future the sgi fans and members face and that’s why they are not their usual selves.

Then even after he takes up a role on the board, it’s post traumatic Mary syndrome for 3 or 4 years whilst the club recovers.

It’s grim.

This is the only club in the nrl that treats their fans with total and utter contempt and these sgi officials, they actually plan and provide for this sickening future.

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I think people could live with the news that he would be finished at season’s end.

That would give a new coach some time to sort a few things out in pre-season for 2020.

But the fear of every fan is that Uncle Fester is simply going to stay, that the review will blame the innocent, sack the wrong people, and be another self serving bullshit whitewash.

Then all these promises of everything is fixed for 2020. A couple of no name recruits from qld cup.

2020, the club jags a few wins against bottom placed sides and by round 6, low and behold, a two year upgraded contract for Mary and the side plummets to the spoon for 2 years straight.

This is the future the sgi fans and members face and that’s why they are not their usual selves.

Then even after he takes up a role on the board, it’s post traumatic Mary syndrome for 3 or 4 years whilst the club recovers.

It’s grim.

This is the only club in the nrl that treats their fans with total and utter contempt and these sgi officials, they actually plan and provide for this sickening future.
You know a lot more than the average tiger supporter

Paddles

Juniors
He’s now dropped Ravilawa for a third time this season.

A coach with a strategy and grasp of players strengths and weaknesses does not drop one player - a rookie no less - and bring them back 3 times. Particularly not one who has stood by Aitken for several years of failure.

What a way to hit the confidence of a guy who has been best on field more than once in a shocking team, and clearly needs assistance to develop.

Just looked at the team v chooks.

Aitken and Lafai, FFS. Mitchell and Manu will be excited. Put Tupou and BMoz down for a double each.
No Timm in squad.
Pearson back in again, is Saab still injured.
It states Coach as Paul McGregor, he isn’t a Coach.
I am participating in Mad Monday myself this year to celebrate this wasted footy year being over, it’s called day drinking.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
He’s now dropped Ravilawa for a third time this season.

A coach with a strategy and grasp of players strengths and weaknesses does not drop one player - a rookie no less - and bring them back 3 times. Particularly not one who has stood by Aitken for several years of failure.

What a way to hit the confidence of a guy who has been best on field more than once in a shocking team, and clearly needs assistance to develop.

Correct, Paddles.
It says eveything about his knowledge of coaching.

COACHING GUIDE.jpg

I Dress Myself

Juniors
How Mary keeps his head so shiny:

turdpolish.jpg