What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tough loss to cop but you guys aren’t giving dogs enough credit. They scrapped and scrambled well.

Had sivo taken his chances, no one would be upset now.

Honestly, not to hang shit on Sivo, but I honestly think Semi would have scored at least one (if not two) of those chances, tbh.

Sivo is an exciting prospect, but Radradra is something else entirely.

He is God-like.

If there is any truth to the rumours that he wants to come back to the NRL, then we need to seriously make inquiries with him.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Ok so he gave away a mental penalty, but ffs Brown made 121m with ten mins spent in the bin and more tackles than anyone else but Mahoney and "stifled the attack" by passing the ball more than anyone outside the spine....

ItS gOoD tHaT bRoWn WiLl GeT sUsPeNdEd

Definitely seen enough from you lot tonight lol.
Correct.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ok so he gave away a mental penalty, but ffs Brown made 121m with ten mins spent in the bin and more tackles than anyone else but Mahoney and "stifled the attack" by passing the ball more than anyone outside the spine....

6 missed tackles, an absolute dog shot that righty got him binned, he had the most carries so of course he should have plenty of metres. He was the worst on ground by some way tonight.

Bazal

Post Whore
6 missed tackles, an absolute dog shot that righty got him binned, he had the most carries so of course he should have plenty of metres. He was the worst on ground by some way tonight.

4, actually.

The same as Paulo and fewer than Lane, who missed five and had by his worst game for us.

Scapegoats are hard...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s like we have no attacking shapes to throw at the opposition. And when Gutho goes to dummy half lol we have nothing in attack and our line speed in defence drops off.
It's laughable, i'm sorry but we will be out early once again. I just can't see is winning anything under BA. He talks all week about discipline and the team comes out and does the total opposite. What did he say at HT???? It had the desired affect lol.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
It's laughable, i'm sorry but we will be out early once again. I just can't see is winning anything under BA. He talks all week about discipline and the team comes out and does the total opposite. What did he say at HT???? It had the desired affect lol.

You must be watching a different season of footy to me. I said weeks ago, we aren’t winning the comp, so enjoy the improvement this season. We are a couple of decent forwards short of having a real crack at things. If we aren’t out week one, it’s week two.

Noise

Coach
Our discipline was shit last week. BA says we need to improve our discipline. First half our discipline is as bad, maybe worse than last week. Half time the message from BA is improve your discipline. Second half the discipline gets worse???

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Who cares how many metres he made, he never got over the advantage line once. He stifled our attack all night and he has the slowest play the ball in the comp. I love the blokes passion and how tough he plays it but tonight he was dogshit. He does what Gallen has been doing for years and getting bagged for. At least Gallen gets over the advantage line once in a while with the odd quick play the ball.

Avenger

Immortal
The guy speaks like he has just recovered from a stroke. He is not particularly articulate and the extended break of Mahoney with Gutherson at hooker was a moronic amateur play.

Can you tell me one other fullback that would play at dummy half when their hooker is off?

BA has always had a weakness with his bench rotation.

Bazal

Post Whore
Spot on...he’s not a bone head.

Yeah, starting a fight with Nathan Brown literally as the referee is speaking to him 35cm away is 100% not a bonehead play...

Seriously, the way some around here lose their minds after a loss should be studied by psychologists