What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 24: Non Parra games

Gazzamatta

Coach
Honest to God Finch is the biggest fool in commentary. Just has no idea. Im switching to 9. Cant stand the Fox idiots.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Did Thaiday sound sloshed to you tonight? Well more than usual?

Slurring his words throughout the commentary.

had it on fox all the way mate, was being sarcastic

cant stand the canetoads, kevvie is bad enough looks like he has taken voice roids last couple of weeks

TheParraboy

Staff member
manly v storms 530 today

we wishing manly get belted in this one? have a few with niggling injuries going into friday nights blockbuster at bankwest?

Kornstar

Coach
manly v storms 530 today

we wishing manly get belted in this one? have a few with niggling injuries going into friday nights blockbuster at bankwest?

Blockbuster at 6pm on a Friday night? The NRL could even see that Manly will dominate and embarrass the f**k out of us that they did us a favour for once so that the crowd would be shit and people forget there is a 6pm game so as little people see it as possible.

The Storm will win this game i think though.

If Cronulla lose this week we limp into 6th losing the last 3 games and then play Broncos who will have had decent form heading into week one.

Worst 6th place team ever!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Blockbuster at 6pm on a Friday night? The NRL could even see that Manly will dominate and embarrass the f**k out of us that they did us a favour for once so that the crowd would be shit and people forget there is a 6pm game so as little people see it as possible.

If Cronulla lose this week we limp into 6th losing the last 3 games and then play Broncos who will have had decent form heading into week one.

I think we will do ok, we always do at Bankwest (except Thursday nights)

funny shit, If you go on ticketek, it says all the GA tickets are sold out for the Manly game rd25 (top tier north end)
and around the other parts of the ground all the sections are almost sold out LOL

'Looks' like a sellout, but its a marketing ploy to get people to panick and buy tickets they do have available. I have seen this corruption all year

Manly mate of mine never been to the stadium, bought tickets corner of the crow stand towards the top cause thats what was only available, he is adamant it will be a sellout lol

Last edited:

hybrideel

Bench
I've noticed that you have never been able to use the free tickets given to junior league players and coaches for any Bankwest game all year either

Suitman

Post Whore
I think we will do ok, we always do at Bankwest (except Thursday nights)

funny shit, If you go on ticketek, it says all the GA tickets are sold out for the Manly game rd25 (top tier north end)
and around the other parts of the ground all the sections are almost sold out LOL

'Looks' like a sellout, but its a marketing ploy to get people to panick and buy tickets they do have available. I have seen this corruption all year

Manly mate of mine never been to the stadium, bought tickets corner of the crow stand towards the top cause thats what was only available, he is adamant it will be a sellout lol

Mate, all sports do it. It shits me to tears. Normally, they release the more expensive tickets first. The cheaper seats are listed as unavailable, leading people to believe that they are sold out, yet miraculously, these seats later become available.
The worst thing is, as the match gets closer, if they haven't sold all the expensive seats, they discount them, which pisses off the people who bought them earlier at a higher price.
It's a f**king scam. It's been happening for years actually. It also happens at high demand games in the A-League (derbies, semi's etc).
These days, I leave buying my tickets as late as possible normally. It doesn't matter where I end up getting tickets at Bankwest because there's not really any bad seats.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mate, all sports do it. It shits me to tears. Normally, they release the more expensive tickets first. The cheaper seats are listed as unavailable, leading people to believe that they are sold out, yet miraculously, these seats later become available.
The worst thing is, as the match gets closer, if they haven't sold all the expensive seats, they discount them, which pisses off the people who bought them earlier at a higher price.
It's a f**king scam. It's been happening for years actually. It also happens at high demand games in the A-League (derbies, semi's etc).
These days, I leave buying my tickets as late as possible normally. It doesn't matter where I end up getting tickets at Bankwest because there's not really any bad seats.

When my Manly mate sees over 10k empty seats, I might have to buy him a beer and explain a few things, poor bugger thinks it will be a sellout lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tom T out of the match injured, not sure he is coming back, got injured with no contact, they are saying shoulder but looked hammie again

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

We should be favourites against Manly at home, even if Trbojevic was playing.