What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Raiders 20-24 Warriors @ GIO

Round 25: Raiders v Warriors

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
im legitimately furious at this effort. Disgraceful they would rock up and play a home game like this even with players rested.
Yea it's probably the only game this year I've been disgusted. Feel for papa after the effort he put in.

When Hudson-young walks into the sheds I hope his told his services will no longer be required and to go pack his bags.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Wow, HUUGE upset and big implications for finals. 80 minutes ago the Raiders were primed to go to Sydney and maybe upset the Rorters. Now they stare down the barrel of a straight set exit via AAMI Park

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a gutless effort from the raiders in such an important game. Their grub forward should be having a two month holiday as well-at least.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I get that we didn’t take this game that seriously but the attitude from us is pretty disappointing. A lot of people still came out and froze their arse off to support them.

Yea it's probably the only game this year I've been disgusted. Feel for papa after the effort he put in.

When Hudson-young walks into the sheds I hope his told his services will no longer be required and to go pack his bags.
In all seriousness, resting those blokes for this game was just stupid from Ricky

Puntoue

Juniors
OH f**k ME!

Spent the entire week thinking I tipped the Warriors in my multi, just checked it and it turns out I went with the Raiders.

Bloody hell, Sticky finds another way to f**k me over.