What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sat - Raiders 20-24 Warriors @ GIO

Round 25: Raiders v Warriors

• Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
His record pretty much says its not an accident. He has a lot of talent but he is going to throw it all away with how much of a stupid grub he is

Agree it was definitely not an accident, but it's one players will try to use if they think they can get away with it.

"I was reaching around to get my hand under the ball and touched his face, pulling my hand away when I realised"

That second crack was like robbing a bank and then rolling up to the same bank the next day to deposit the money.

He gave himself up and that second go will probably double his suspension.

nick87

Coach
Congrats warriors
Much deserved win, good for the club and fans to end the season on a high note

Raiders go on to Melbourne, new season starts now.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Warriors 24 Raiders 20:

Warriors finish on a high in the nation's capital
Justin Davies | September 7 2019 4:55PM

Canberra Raiders v Warriors
Late tries from Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Blake Green helped New Zealand Warriors upset Canberra Raiders 24-20 this afternoon at Canberra Stadium.

In what has been a disappointing campaign, the Warriors finished on a high. There has been referee controversy, long losing streaks but the Warriors showed grit tonight coming back from eight-points down to win.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34071-raiders-v-warriors-report/

bileduct

Coach
Geez, Lui had a shocker and the optometrist has clearly taken the wrong career path, but at the end of the day it came down to a few missed easy goals and ineffectual tackles from BYC.

The fans deserve better.

BadnMean

Juniors
Why does Lui keep thinking he has the skill to strip the ball or the name recognition from the refs to be allowed to get away with it?

3 drops from him & 3 penalties today. He's getting delusions of grandeur & needs to get the f**k back in his lane. He's a 4th prop who just needs to play no frills footy & make no mistakes. Roleplayer. Stop getting in the way.

Latest posts