What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Sun - Wests Tigers 8-25 Sharks @ Leichhardt

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The whole forum is an insular NSW circle jerk and I’m not sure y’all even realise it?
hahaha

Teams who make the finals..

Very easy to be discouraged for you.

Did you enjoy, Shaun, Briton, Braden?

What about Benji, Esan?

FFS................

QLD lose, Kiwis suck arse....peeps talk abou contenders...

Imagine that.

Oh and of course, QLD ran from Victoria who just keep winning.

Bores you more the the Crusaders....ok.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Sharks 24 Wests Tigers 8:

Sharks silence Tigers to secure finals finish
Robert Crosby | September 8 2019 4:00PM

Wests Tigers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

The Cronulla Sharks have secured the final place in the top eight after defeating the Wests Tigers 25-8 in a do-or-die encounter at Leichardt Oval on Sunday afternoon.

Played before a sell-out crowd of 19,491 supporters, the Sharks clinched seventh position courtesy of a dynamic opening to the second half to set up an elimination final clash against the Sea Eagles at Lottoland next week.

In a remarkable build up to the match, Tigers legend Robbie Farah was a shock inclusion - less than a month after breaking his tibia - after fullback Corey Thompson suffered an achilles strain in the warm up.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34079-wests-tigers-v-sharks-report/

super_coach

First Grade
Sharks were always going to win that game, but Cummins made sure the Tigers were not going to cause a upset. He has absolute no feel for a game. Anyway, the Sharks are some chance of causing some damage in the coming weeks where if the Tigers had won that would have been their Waterloo

Sharks were always going to win that game, but Cummins made sure the Tigers were not going to cause a upset. He has absolute no feel for a game. Anyway, the Sharks are some chance of causing some damage in the coming weeks where if the Tigers had won that would have been their Waterloo
We usually get nothing from Cummins

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
hahaha

Teams who make the finals..

Very easy to be discouraged for you.

Did you enjoy, Shaun, Briton, Braden?

What about Benji, Esan?

FFS................

QLD lose, Kiwis suck arse....peeps talk abou contenders...

Imagine that.

Oh and of course, QLD ran from Victoria who just keep winning.

Bores you more the the Crusaders....ok.

Can you break this one down for me a bit brother, I’m not sure I’m following