What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

Eion

First Grade
In order of preference after the sharkies
Eels
Raiders
Manly
Roosters
Bunnies
Then it gets tough....
Storm
Broncos

juro

Bench
1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Eels
4. Roosters
5. Sharks
6. Broncos
7. Manly
8. Souths

Generalzod

Immortal
source.gif

:D

mxlegend99

Referee
Raiders, Eels and maybe Souths.

Souths mainly as Bennett winning would be a big f**k you to Broncos and Seibold.

firechild

First Grade
I take it all back. I’m no jinx. Every team that I wanted to win so far has won.

Bye bye Cronulla. Broncos. You’re next.
I'm in the same boat but I'm on the Donkeys for tomorrow. Parra scum are on the way out hopefully.

Lambretta

First Grade
Out of the remaining 6 teams, what is your preferred Grand Final and your worst?

Mine: Preferred, Roosters v Raiders
Worst: Storm v Souths

Silent Knight

First Grade
My perfect scenario for prelim, GF and premiers:

Prelims: Roosters vs Eels, Raiders vs Manly
GF: Eels vs Raiders
Premiers: Raiders

Regrettably I expect the Roosters will be in the GF though. Worst case GF would be Storm vs Souths, that would be boring as f***.

Springs09

Juniors
Out of the remaining 6 teams, what is your preferred Grand Final and your worst?

Mine: Preferred, Roosters v Raiders
Worst: Storm v Souths

Best: Raiders v Eels
Worst: Storm v Manly

As an Eels fan, Eels v anyone would be awesome.
Raiders v Roosters would still be enjoyable, most likely the highest quality. Roosters v Souths would be interesting because its Roosters v Souths.

If Manly got in it wouldn't be so bad since they're underdogs without Trbojevic and co., but if they did it would likely be against Roosters or Storm which would be boring as f**k.

Please no Storm at all.