What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Team's Bandwagon Are You Jumping On In The Finals?

KOMORI

Juniors
Oh my. Manly fans trying to paint themselves as a battler club because they spent a whole year outside of the top 8

f**king rags to riches lmao
Gitfarkedmerkin lol... we spent THREE WHOLE YEARS WITH TRENT BARRETT as coach?!??

You know what that does to a bloke?? We are used to winning. Not all the time but most of the time.. and he tried to turn us into just an average club with wooden spoons and all.... be f**ked :joy::joy:

GongPanther

Referee
Raiders Eels
Preferably Raiders V Eels. But I've got a deep sinking feeling that Manly is not finished with their season just yet. Again, a wet track for Saturday should ensure that this will be too close to call.

With the ex-Panther players in the Eels side, and a premiership drought of 33 years, this has to be Parra's comp for the taking. The thing that has me worried for Parra fans is that if they do make the GF and they get hammered,which they have it in them, how badly will it affect them for the next season?

firechild

First Grade
Preferably Raiders V Eels. But I've got a deep sinking feeling that Manly is not finished with their season just yet. Again, a wet track for Saturday should ensure that this will be too close to call.

With the ex-Panther players in the Eels side, and a premiership drought of 33 years, this has to be Parra's comp for the taking. The thing that has me worried for Parra fans is that if they do make the GF and they get hammered,which they have it in them, how badly will it affect them for the next season?
With any luck it will drive them to yet another wooden spoon.

ram raid

Bench
At this moment in time it's still possible to have a Manly Vs Parra grand final. Wouldn't that light Sydney up.

TheFrog

Coach
Parra vs Manly

Won't happen.Manly might well get past Souths the way Des has them pumped up, but Parra getting past Storm in Bleak City is too much to expect.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters v Souths would be amazing

Best non-Roosters option.. Eels v Raiders. Drought breaker either way. Both pretty good teams for neutrals.

Worst is Storm v Souths. Easy. Storm v Manly would be pretty bad but at least that way there's no chance of Souths winning one.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra vs Manly

Won't happen.Manly might well get past Souths the way Des has them pumped up, but Parra getting past Storm in Bleak City is too much to expect.
We will know in the first 10 or so minutes whether Parra are going to be rape tested or not. To be a Parra fan ATM would equate to being on death row, whilst sweating on a governor's phone call.

SDM

First Grade
Panthers fans will have several clubs to follow next year, that is how many salary caps they will be making contributions to.

Meth

Staff member
So, we're heading to a top 4 semi-final weekend. The only team that can possibly upset that is Parramatta. (And what a wonderful upset that would be)

Still holding out for a Eels v Raiders final, but it looks as if order is now being restored.

RedVDragon

Juniors
I’m sort of curious how a Dragons fan reaches this conclusion. There’s been plenty of animosity between our clubs over the years.
I respect their structure coach captain and the players that come through their system. Simple they are my second team.

Latest posts