What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tooooks

Bench
Yep, Broncos won't lose any of their gun forwards. Burgess is past is best and discipline wise, is a liability.

Eelogical

Referee
Good news.

He may not be setting the world on fire at the moment, but he is still a quality addition to our pack.
So, RCG broke his jaw midway though 2018 (thanks JWH) then he fractured it in another place during this years pre-season training. He also had two fractured vertebrae in his back in 2016. I think he was going though some mental health issues at one point as well. If he's passed all that and looking forward to the change/challenge then it's a good signing, though five years might be a bit risky.

Tooooks

Bench
Yeah but any player could suffer a career ending injury in any game they play. Having said that, I'm not a huge fan of 5 year deals (unless it's a young marquee player maybe).

I do reckon he'll be a really good signing though.

hindy111

Post Whore
I just think it's funny we sign mainly Penrith players of late.
I recall 5 yrs ago comparing Rvg with Jnr and who would be the better player.
18mths ago I would of said RCG but currently its Jnr.

Eelogical

Referee
I just think it's funny we sign mainly Penrith players of late.
I recall 5 yrs ago comparing Rvg with Jnr and who would be the better player.
18mths ago I would of said RCG but currently its Jnr.
While we have a fair proportion of players with a Penrith background, it's not like we went and poached them. Mad not to take advantage of a fire sale or sign the likes of Sivo as an unwanted unknown.

Latest posts