What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would he kick goals in Origin?

I mean I don't agree he should be play Origin or anything but it's totally irrelevant to bring it up when he misses a goal...I also think we've picked much worse players before.

Ross Conlon did in 1984. Pretty much only reason he was picked (i.e. his goal kicking).

Bazal

Post Whore
What sort of studs are the Storm wearing lol now Whitehead has a decent little gash on his leg

BunniesMan

Immortal
If a bloke is injured, get him off the bloody field. Constant stoppages turn this into NFL and take away the fitness element of the game.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean that's dumb as f**k but I do feel a malicious sense of glee watching a Storm player get chicken-winged

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol a completely manufactured penalty. What a rort storm do 50 of em a week. Braindead mong Anasta having a whinge about poor old downtrodden storm copping shit for their constant illegal tactics

Latest posts