What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

Storm13

Juniors
I feel like we've been cheated and let down with London losing. Been playing and keeping in touch for a fairytale ending only to stumble when it was time to deliver.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Salford claim 3rd place with a Golden Point against Hull KR. Hell of a season for them. Watson must be coach of the year.
I have to hold my hands up and say that at the start of the season I had Salford finishing in the bottom 4 possibly 10th or even 11th.

adamkungl

Immortal
London were unfortunately poor when it counted.
Dixon and Lamb didn't have their best nights and between them probably bombed enough points to have the win.

TDD91

Juniors
Castleford beat Warrington 14-12 to advance in the playoffs. Warrington somehow manage to come 5th in what was a 2 horse race back in May.

Don't worry Wire, 2020 will be your year, honest...

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Damn shame to lose London from the SL...

Id say "i hope they are back next year", but i was hoping that would be the new french team after Toronto gets up this year.

Anyway, little by little we will get there to a sport spread beyond 2 Aussie states, Aukland and the north of England

Stallion

First Grade
Damn shame to lose London from the SL...

Id say "i hope they are back next year", but i was hoping that would be the new french team after Toronto gets up this year.

Anyway, little by little we will get there to a sport spread beyond 2 Aussie states, Aukland and the north of England

And PNG. :frowning:

roughyedspud

Coach
A super league record got broken in the Wigan v salford game...

18 year old Morgan smithies for Wigan made 72 tackles in a game....and he only played 62mins...