What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

IFR33K

Coach
When you say we need a new defense coach, exactly what do you want the coach to teach them (and this is a serious question)?
Is it technique, structure, line speed...?
Where do you think our defence is failing us?

Better structure and maybe technique. We have a history of leaking easy points under BA. There’s been countless hidings.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Enough to get the wood over the storm.......it's about winning not entertainment
How can you say they have the wood over the Storm when they've only played them twice for one win?

Here's Flanagan's finals appearances:

2012: Lost 16-34 (Raiders)
2013: Won 20-18 (Cowboys)
2013: Lost 18-24 (Seagulls)
2015: Won 28-12 (Bunnies)
2015: Lost 0-39 (Cowboys) "SACK HIM! WE HAVEN'T LEARNT ANYTHING UNDER FLANAGAN!!!!"
2016: Won 16-14 (Raiders)
2016: Won 32-20 (Cowboys)
2016: Won 14-12 (Storm) ***Premiership after repeated 'failure'***
2017: Lost 14-15 (Cowboys)
2018: Lost 12-21 (Chooks)
2018: Won 21-20 (Panthers)
2018: Lost 6-22 (Storm) "THIS TEAM IS MENTALLY WEAK!!!"

So Flanagan has won 6 from 12 finals matches, including a 39-0 loss in Townsville.

IFR33K

Coach
Stupid f**king Arthur. f**k him. f**k him to hell.

I’m not blaming BA. He’s proved he’s not the worst coach out there. Hopefully he’s aware we need changes in defence to be a real genuine threat. And he needs to do something about winning away. Maybe other assistants will help our cause

Avenger

Immortal
Where did I say Bellamy knew nothing?

I've called him a cheat for ages you angry little ant lol
Ant? LOL. But you are justifying not taking Flanno because he is the same. You reckon he knows something ?

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
How can you say they have the wood over the Storm when they've only played them twice for one win?

Here's Flanagan's finals appearances:

2012: Lost 16-34 (Raiders)
2013: Won 20-18 (Cowboys)
2013: Lost 18-24 (Seagulls)
2015: Won 28-12 (Bunnies)
2015: Lost 0-39 (Cowboys) "SACK HIM! WE HAVEN'T LEARNT ANYTHING UNDER FLANAGAN!!!!"
2016: Won 16-14 (Raiders)
2016: Won 32-20 (Cowboys)
2016: Won 14-12 (Storm) ***Premiership after repeated 'failure'***
2017: Lost 14-15 (Cowboys)
2018: Lost 12-21 (Chooks)
2018: Won 21-20 (Panthers)
2018: Lost 6-22 (Storm) "THIS TEAM IS MENTALLY WEAK!!!"

So Flanagan has won 6 from 12 finals matches, including a 39-0 loss in Townsville.
We are not saying it’s BA’s fault. We are saying that he needs help, again. He got it this year and we improved.
He just sacked the help so he needs the best assistant out there and that’s Shane Flanagan.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ant? LOL. But you are justifying not taking Flanno because he is the same. You reckon he knows something ?

What? What is this post even trying to ask lol.

I wouldn't want Bellamy either...he's a cheating merkin who has never been tested without every advantage possible. So I'm not sure what you think your point is?

Have you never heard the phrase angry ant?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We are not saying it’s BA’s fault. We are saying that he needs help, again. He got it this year and we improved.
He just sacked the help so he needs the best assistant out there and that’s Shane Flanagan.
Well you could be right. Flanagan certainly has plenty of experience. But I don't think he would be the silver bullet. We need to improve the squad, which includes hanging onto these youngsters we've invested in.

We added 17 games worth of finals experience last night, with 13 of those officially contracted to the club next year (plus possibly Jennings and Takairangi).

We added 34 games worth of finals experience to the squad in 2017 and only 13 of those are still at the club in 2020, and 2 of those are with Will Smith. We need to do better at hanging onto our investments. It feels like we are doing better at that now. The 2017 team contained a lot of journeymen and no rookies.

But seven of last night's team are contracted for 2021. Four of the others (off contract next year) are 24 or younger. We've invested in them and we need to retain them.

Avenger

Immortal
What? What is this post even trying to ask lol.

I wouldn't want Bellamy either...he's a cheating merkin who has never been tested without every advantage possible. So I'm not sure what you think your point is?

Have you never heard the phrase angry ant?
We don’t have ants in Serbia.

Latest posts