What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Noise

Coach
I saw that Flanagan has been approved to be an assistant coach again. Did they mention which club?

I was at the pub so couldn’t hear what they were saying , could only read the text at the bottom of the screen

Last edited:

Dibs

Bench
They were talking about how Darius has to play 15 games next year otherwise drongos can not activate his 4th year (for 2021).

Kent arked up and said Brian Smith did something with a knights player, Ikin said Chris Housten and Kent said yes it was Housten lol amateurs. Pretty sure it Kirk Reynoldson that was dudded
Yep reynoldson. He was playing some pretty good footy at the time. Smithy played him right up to 1 game before it kicked in and just refused to pick him after that

T.S Quint

Coach
I saw that Flanagan has been approved to be an assistant coach again. Did they mention which club?

I was at the pub so couldn’t hear what they were saying , could only read the text at the bottom of the screen

No club has been reported to have signed him, just that the NRL will give him clearance to return if he wishes to, but only as an assistant coach. He will be unable to take up a head coaching position for at least two years, I think they said.

T.S Quint

Coach
Yep reynoldson. He was playing some pretty good footy at the time. Smithy played him right up to 1 game before it kicked in and just refused to pick him after that

Reynoldson was a plodder. Smith was right not pick him.

T.S Quint

Coach
If he was right not to pick him why was he picked to play every game bar the one that would get him another year?

Because he didn’t want him at the club the next year....because he was a plodder.
If he had to play him because he was the best they had then why wouldn’t he try to get rid of him and sign someone better?

He plays that one extra game and Smith would have been stuck with him and his contract taking up valuable salary cap space for another year.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he was right not to pick him why was he picked to play every game bar the one that would get him another year?
He was good enough to play in their shitty team but not good enough to keep stinking up their salary cap in future years.

strider

Post Whore
I quite like the NRL Tonight show ... very informative ... Reed and Ginane are very good and Megan Barnard is excellent

Then on comes the show full of yelling imbeciles

Yeah but that show is a complete put on ... its in no way serious
Yeah true.

They're being very complimentary towards us just now. Good to see. Also I like that BA gave the team a rap after the game. He's very sparing in his praise but it's been a long hard season and a massive improvement, so I like that.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah true.

They're being very complimentary towards us just now. Good to see. Also I like that BA gave the team a rap after the game. He's very sparing in his praise but it's been a long hard season and a massive improvement, so I like that.
Kenty was loving us ... god love him