What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Gronk

Staff member
Dan Ginane is excellent.
Both as a game day caller and general league discussion host.
MMM is rivalling the ABC as the best RL content on radio.
+1. I’m proud to say that I have not needed to visit 2GB for many years for my rugby league fix.

Avenger

Immortal
Dan Ginane is excellent.
Both as a game day caller and general league discussion host.
MMM is rivalling the ABC as the best RL content on radio.
I agree, I’m a fan but his voice doesn’t correspond with his body. I was shocked when I saw what he looked like. I pictured him being much bigger.

A bit like me talking tough here. I’m a midget.

PS - only joking. Not possible with a Serbian background. We do however have massive box heads.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I agree, I’m a fan but his voice doesn’t correspond with his body. I was shocked when I saw what he looked like. I pictured him being much bigger.

A bit like me talking tough here. I’m a midget.

PS - only joking. Not possible with a Serbian background. We do however have massive box heads.
That's like saying it's not possible to be smart with a Serbian background. It's a massive overgeneralisation. There are always outliers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fair point. And also I now understand why people from Guinea, Guinea-Bissau and PNG go out of their way to point out they're not from Equatorial Guinea.

Similar to how Kiwis correct foreigners who refer to them as Aussies.

Avenger

Immortal
I completed a difficult exam when I was in year 6 and I didn’t even know what it was for. After it I was offered a place at a selective high school. Because it had the word ‘Agricultural’ in it, dad didn’t let me enrol because he said he ran away from farming in the former Yugoslavia and there was no way his son was going to become one.
#truestory

Besides there was a bus stop in front of our house that took us straight to the local High School which was considered disadvantaged because all the houso kids went there.

At least I learnt to fight.

Gronk

Staff member
I completed a difficult exam when I was in year 6 and I didn’t even know what it was for. After it I was offered a place at a selective high school. Because it had the word ‘Agricultural’ in it, dad didn’t let me enrol because he said he ran away from farming in the former Yugoslavia and there was no way his son was going to become one.
#truestory

Besides there was a bus stop in front of our house that took us straight to the local High School which was considered disadvantaged because all the houso kids went there.

At least I learnt to fight.

I had the chance to go to James Ruse as well. Can't remember why I didn't.