What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If we are talking about signings, I wouId like:

1. Starting edge forward
2. Matt prior on a one year good valued contract (may be difficult to pull off)
3. Isaac Luke on a one year good valued contract (wouIdnt suprise me if we are interested but waiting )
4. If Hoffman is leaving, someone with experience that can play a few positions in the back line
5. A middle forward with experience but is a depth signing
6. A project forward
7. A project back
8. A young half back with some potential (probably a nsw cup signing but potential to be top 30).

That’s assuming we have resigned Taka/MJ/Stone

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon we should offer Salmon to the Tigers for Matto.

Then we can re-sign him in 3/4 years after he’s bulked up and learned his trade.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
6. A project forward
7. A project back
8. A young half back with some potential (probably a nsw cup signing but potential to be top 30).

6. I think we've got enough project forwards in Stefano, Oregon, and we may also see Dave Hollis and Sam Hughes train with the first grade squad throughout the summer. As you said we need more experience, we're good for inexperienced forwards.
7. Like above we probably have enough project backs in Parry, Dunster, Naiduki, and Nabatelevu but we need an experienced back, preferably at fullback, to play reserves. Maybe not even an experienced fullback but possibly a fullback who is ready for first grade.
8. Wonder what we're doing with Joe Taipari. It may work well with him and Salmon in the halves for Wenty with Schneider and Rhys Davies interchanging at dummy half.

It's also very easy to say these are the types of players we need to sign, who those exact players are I have no idea currently.

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
We'll be top four next year. Dylan Brown will improve, as will Mahony. RCG will make a huge difference to our pack. And, best of all, we are signing someone.

Avenger

Immortal
If I could buy anyone I’d try and get Wade Graham. I’d make him our highest paid forward and be happy to give up Alvaro but would probably have to offer someone like Nathan Brown in a swap deal.

if that wasn’t possible my second choice would be Jai Arrow.

hindy111

Post Whore
If I could buy anyone I’d try and get Wade Graham. I’d make him our highest paid forward and be happy to give up Alvaro but would probably have to offer someone like Nathan Brown in a swap deal.

if that wasn’t possible my second choice would be Jai Arrow.

I kind of agree. We need an aggressive leader the help N.Brown.
Frizel,Matterson,Crighton are fine players but aren't aggressive or leaders.

Latest posts