What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chasing Kangaroos - A rugby league growth and expansion podcast

Dakink

Bench
I use castbox on Android (Galaxy s9). Really handy app to keep all the podcasts in 1 app.

Pommy

Coach
Just listened to the latest episode another good one.
A couple of points firstly I hope they never do another phone call segment as it was pretty much unlistenable in places. Secondly the idea the Josh Hodgson is behind Robbie Farah is laughable and I don’t think that my bias showing through.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Just listened to the latest episode another good one.
A couple of points firstly I hope they never do another phone call segment as it was pretty much unlistenable in places. Secondly the idea the Josh Hodgson is behind Robbie Farah is laughable and I don’t think that my bias showing through.

Hodgson is world class and one of the best going around as was Roby before him.

taste2taste

Juniors
Early days still, I know, but it'd be great if you guys could get Steve Mascord or Vossy on down the track.
Both Vossy and Mascord are very generous with their time and you won't find 2 people more passionate about international footy and growing the game.
Could be worth dropping them a line ?

Side note : does anyone know why Mascord left the smh and moved to England ? Does he still write articles ?

hutch

First Grade
Both Vossy and Mascord are very generous with their time and you won't find 2 people more passionate about international footy and growing the game.

Side note : does anyone know why Mascord left the smh and moved to England ? Does he still write articles ?

Mascord was on the latest edition of chasing kangaroos. I think he married an English girl and moved over there.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade

He writes on The Roar sometimes

Version 6

Staff member
First episode of this dropped yesterday, and it is an absolute banger (I'm allowed to say that, because I'm not involved anymore).

Check it out guys.

It's honestly the podcast I've been waiting for since I was 14 years old.

Version 6

Staff member
That sort of doesn't make sense because podcasts weren't invented then - but you catch my drift.

Dakink

Bench
Just had a listen. Nice work Mr.Carbone. Interesting to hear the thoughts of the interviewees.