What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

denis preston

First Grade
Look I fully understand the hype re Timm last year and his work ethic, metres gained and deserved a hit out with the top grade. But what i have seen of him he wont last in 1st grade in regards to his running style and bash and barge he has and did not excite me in defence. I agree he has got a good motor but he reminds me of a lot of props that run hard but will get smashed all the time in 1st grade and lose the impact. Blake lawrie is another but has more ability with theball and in defence to me.
Timm is an old fashiioned style of prop...the new breed need something else in regards to size and skill in 1st grade. Just my take.

Interesting take ! Still doesn't excuse not giving the bloke a go when we were no chance of the 8 particularly when Latimore was in his way. In sport some players perform well but not outstanding but do the same when promoted to a far higher grade. We needed a good forward last year !

BLM01

First Grade
Interesting take ! Still doesn't excuse not giving the bloke a go when we were no chance of the 8 particularly when Latimore was in his way. In sport some players perform well but not outstanding but do the same when promoted to a far higher grade. We needed a good forward last year !
No argument ny end. It is not if we had anything to lose except gain the spoon..but Titans saved our backside there

St.Mono

Juniors
Sorry, but this is getting ridiculous.

Its not aimed at you @St.Mono , as if you recall I asked how Ayios was months ago.. We often exchanged well on the "soccer" forum.

I hope he is well.

@muzby has been on this forum for a long time. I may be wrong, but I have never seen him abuse or use profanities toward any member. In fact, he has copped plenty himself.

Its simple. There is an ignore button. If one chooses not to use it, that's on them. Being here now for going on a decade, there are times I should have taken this advice. I can say honestly some of my posts years back were embarrassing. Esp in JA..

Now lets get this thread back to rumours please.
No offence taken mate, im just saying for an Admin/mod/staff or whatever title he has he should know better instead of trying to stir the pot at every opportunity, your last line is exactly what Ayios was going on about, talk about the Dragons, not the constant BS that he starts or brings up to stir people.
He is fine Tru..

Old Timer

Coach
Sorry, but this is getting ridiculous.

Its not aimed at you @St.Mono , as if you recall I asked how Ayios was months ago.. We often exchanged well on the "soccer" forum.

I hope he is well.

@muzby has been on this forum for a long time. I may be wrong, but I have never seen him abuse or use profanities toward any member. In fact, he has copped plenty himself.

Its simple. There is an ignore button. If one chooses not to use it, that's on them. Being here now for going on a decade, there are times I should have taken this advice. I can say honestly some of my posts years back were embarrassing. Esp in JA..

Now lets get this thread back to rumours please.
Hate to say it but you are indeed wrong
muzby is anything but a cleanskin and has openly admitted he has played the man.
If you want to dish it out you have to cop it and not tell porkies doing so.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Good lord, have I walked into a footy forum or a schoolyard..?

Honestly, if some of you spent half the time you did fretting over little old and invested it into thinking about football, we’d have solved the problems of the dragons, the NRL and Todd Carney..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Condescending
Well, at least you’ve stopped swearing..

I’m sure you’ll come back with some other insult to that, but I think I speak for a lot of people on here when I say your constant insults to people who you disagree with aren’t actually adding any value and is disruptive..

By all means I’ll have a robust debate but to have page after page of you swearing and calling people names is more childish than my sense of humour...

And that’s saying something..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Well, at least you’ve stopped swearing..

I’m sure you’ll come back with some other insult to that, but I think I speak for a lot of people on here when I say your constant insults to people who you disagree with aren’t actually adding any value and is disruptive..

By all means I’ll have a robust debate but to have page after page of you swearing and calling people names is more childish than my sense of humour...

And that’s saying something..

Still condescending

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
much like the Dragons boardroom.
images

_Johnsy

Referee
Muzby,

I know Dragonsamy can fight his own battles but looking at your posts explains to me and everyone here, why people react to you.

You can’t stop stirring the pot.
You can’t help having another dig at someone.

Even when something has died down, you can’t help yourself to bringing it all back up, just to provoke them.

You have previously been asked to let things be and focus your efforts on football matters or alike but you choose to continue to annoy fellow members.

Methinks your a proven forum pest and one we could do without.
Personally I enjoy Muz's humour & find him to be one of the better posters.

avocado

Juniors
I heard a rumour dragonsamy and muzby had a brief, but passionate affair. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it explains a few things.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I heard a rumour dragonsamy and muzby had a brief, but passionate affair. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it explains a few things.
I can confirm the rumour.. The bitterness is because amy is a biter & I wasn’t into it..

The rest, they say, is history..

avocado

Juniors
I can confirm the rumour.. The bitterness is because amy is a biter & I wasn’t into it..

The rest, they say, is history..
Interesting. I heard you were into the kinky stuff.
Just a rumour of course.

Samy. Biting isn’t cool ok.