What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Gareth you are one of the less offensive people on this forum
This is true..

You, on the other hand:
You are still a dick head and a pompous arsehole.
Boo hoo dick head .
f**k off.
You stinking rotten Merkin.
You are still a dick head and a fwit and etc.
you are a boring as batshit you are one of the least knowledgeable people
I really don't give a f**k what you have to say you complete and utter dribbler .
You are a wanker .
And a fool
You are a condescending ex reserve grade player. There's people on this forum that have played the highest level and are involved in the highest level but they don't have to wank on like you please don't be so condescending show us that you do know something about football and not just being a wanker.
I love that it pisses you of.
Very Brave behind your keyboard you would piss your pants if you were not behind your keyboard

Wash your mouth out!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Have you noticed that it only you .
Look in the mirror then get back to me.
Go a head quote a few more of my posts.
Imbecile
Actually those were directed at a number of different people..

Why can’t you be more like Gareth?

Dragon David

First Grade
The toing and froing of adverse comments between Muzby and Dragonsamy is not what this Forum needs particularly in this Rumours thread. A bit childish as far as I am concerned.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Actually those were directed at a number of different people..

Why can’t you be more like Gareth?

Muzby,

I know Dragonsamy can fight his own battles but looking at your posts explains to me and everyone here, why people react to you.

You can’t stop stirring the pot.
You can’t help having another dig at someone.

Even when something has died down, you can’t help yourself to bringing it all back up, just to provoke them.

You have previously been asked to let things be and focus your efforts on football matters or alike but you choose to continue to annoy fellow members.

Methinks your a proven forum pest and one we could do without.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby,

I know Dragonsamy can fight his own battles but looking at your posts explains to me and everyone here, why people react to you.

Even when something has died down, you can’t help yourself to bringing it all back up, just to provoke them.

You have previously been asked to let things be and focus your efforts on football matters or alike but you choose to continue to annoy fellow members.

Boo hoo... If you think I’ve broken any rules, feel free to let me know..

I’ll happily call our poor behaviour like Samy’s..

Abusing other people when he doesn’t agree with their opinion is poor form & changes it from a discussion to an argument..

Crush

Coach
Muzby,

I'm a Muzby fan. He doesn't step over the line IMO. Just a warped sense of humour which I enjoy.

Old Timer

Coach
I'm a Muzby fan. He doesn't step over the line IMO. Just a warped sense of humour which I enjoy.
The rumour is that muzby does a lot of homework to find the stuff he needs to lash out at a few people but somehow is incapable of seeing his own misdemeanours in amongst the posts.
Me thinks sometimes he tries to disguise his real intent with poor attempts at humour.
He certainly is not immune from name calling or playing the man so his attempt to "cry wolf" is very lame indeed.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Boo hoo... If you think I’ve broken any rules, feel free to let me know..

I’ll happily call our poor behaviour like Samy’s..

Abusing other people when he doesn’t agree with their opinion is poor form & changes it from a discussion to an argument..

Just proving what I have already said about you Muzby.
You are a tool

St.Mono

Juniors
Muzby,

Funny how when AyiosYiorgos (my Brother in Law ) brought this up, while debating in a thread which Muzby overtook with he's BS on every post, a complaint was put in and Willow and Ayios had an exchange over PM and he was banned from the forum, becasue he questioned why Muzby was a dickhead and asked Willow to pull him in...
Here we have Muzby who went searching for all these quotes on Dragonsamy, yet if you reply to him in the same way he calls you a stalker, for an admin/moderator or whatever the term is he is the biggest douche bag on this site, he denies that he is an Admin, but if you request to join Jubilee Avenue, it tells you one of the mods (Muzby etc) will approve your request, go through the majority of threads and see who derails them, sure sometimes what he writes might be funny, but no need to every single post,
Just to clarify as far as Ayios knows it was Willow who banned me not sure what input Muzby had..

TruSaint

Referee
Sorry, but this is getting ridiculous.

Its not aimed at you @St.Mono , as if you recall I asked how Ayios was months ago.. We often exchanged well on the "soccer" forum.

I hope he is well.

@muzby has been on this forum for a long time. I may be wrong, but I have never seen him abuse or use profanities toward any member. In fact, he has copped plenty himself.

Its simple. There is an ignore button. If one chooses not to use it, that's on them. Being here now for going on a decade, there are times I should have taken this advice. I can say honestly some of my posts years back were embarrassing. Esp in JA..

Now lets get this thread back to rumours please.