What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

I take it this is for 2021?

Fmd it pisses me off having players play for a year knowing they have signed with someone else a full season or more in advance. Imagine if Mitchell signs with Souths how the Easts supporters will be.

Another stupid flaw of the nrl.

Yeah 2021. The offer being withdrawn may be an indication of a fractured relationship and might get a release. Interesting off season ahead.

Zadar

Juniors
I take it this is for 2021?

Fmd it pisses me off having players play for a year knowing they have signed with someone else a full season or more in advance. Imagine if Mitchell signs with Souths how the Easts supporters will be.

Another stupid flaw of the nrl.

It’s not that bad if it is done amicably by both parties, no way he hangs otherwise,

Maybe a deal with burns could be arranged.

Lambretta

First Grade
Robbo has conducted himself like a little bitch all year. It’s not isolated to him sending a list of refereeing grievances to the refs boss about a grand final he won, there’s much more to it than that.

That’s fine though, while he may be an absolute little bitch of a human, he’s a successful little bitch.

Coaches always have conversations with the League. The conversation didn't need to make that public and pour more scorn on the referees

They have a hard enough job as it is and I thought the standard across 2019 was very high.

As for Robson. Whenever the Roosters are beaten and journos bring up refereeing decisions in press conferences, his usual reply is to say "winning and losing games is down to the players . if mistakes are made its up to you to overcome them"

If that's bitch whinging then please don't watch Channel 9, your brain will explode

Mr Spock!

Referee
It’s not that bad if it is done amicably by both parties, no way he hangs otherwise,

Maybe a deal with burns could be arranged.
Well the Crichton experience didn't sit well with Souths fans.

Rather he just pissed off.

Lambretta

First Grade
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

$800k is a very, very good offer
Latrell has made an interesting move turning it down, especially when the club is enjoying continued succes.

I can see him signing for the Knights because of the ex Roosters connections and its closer to home . Plus they need a strike player.

Whatever he chooses to do, I would like to thank him for his services and wish him all the best for the future.

I just hope whatever decision he makes is the right one for him, his family and his future.

Zadar

Juniors
Well the Crichton experience didn't sit well with Souths fans.

Rather he just pissed off.

Doesn’t help when the player leaving has a poor year, if Angus was starring at the rabbits like he was the year before, it would be easier to take.

Mr Spock!

Referee
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

$800k is a very, very good offer
Latrell has made an interesting move turning it down, especially when the club is enjoying continued succes.

I can see him signing for the Knights because of the ex Roosters connections and its closer to home . Plus they need a strike player.

Whatever he chooses to do, I would like to thank him for his services and wish him all the best for the future.

I just hope whatever decision he makes is the right one for him, his family and his future.
Somehow think if he goes there he'll turn into one of the other Matautia brothers and fade away.

Especially with a new coach.

Zadar

Juniors
I disagree.

I think Hoppa has found some great form and is an outstanding footy player.

A strong defender and a quality all round skill set.

Granted not a world beater like Latrell, but then who is?

Has hoppa started playing on sundays yet? That would be another debacle if he hasn’t.

Hutty1986

Immortal
He is the very definition of a ‘flat track bully’ imo.

Tonga showed exactly how you rattle him and put him off his game on the weekend.

Roosters are doing the right thing IMO.
Could be so good, but tends to hate tough, grinding games. 800k is outstanding, outstanding cash for a bloke who rarely goes looking for the ball. Unless he fixes that part of his game (and what sounds like attitude issues), may struggle to get his NSW jersey back.