What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Big C is awesome ... Harsh but fair. In real life he would be friendly to everyone im sure.

he is a pretty nice bloke, still very active on Twitter but not here

its funny how when you meet forumites they are nothing like their keyboard personalities

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You still believe he’s Indian? :face_palm:♂️ yeah it was. He’s loud here, makes his presence felt to anyone and everyone, but was to shy to approach a group of fellow forum members.
I'm loud here am I? Smashing away at my keyboard like it's a typewriter?

If you're too big to be the butt of anyone's jokes the internet probably isn't for you. The rest of us don't seem to take offence.

hindy111

Post Whore
I saw a guy on his phone typing with his fingers and not his thumbs.
I was intrigued to how he developed this habit.

I saw a guy on his phone typing with his fingers and not his thumbs.
I was intrigued to how he developed this habit.

It could have been me. The case I use on my phone means that I sort of need to use a 1 finder typist mode to do this shit. I don't type on my phone often though. I'm presently designing a t-shirt that just says 'Look up from your f**king phone' on the front.

giphy.gif