What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pou you wrist slitting merkin!!!

We have a highly sort after HOF now as if we would be in a position to be over the cap. Relax FFS!! I have faith in the people in charge know what they are doing.............

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
but Matto was moved out of the halves at the chooks as they didn't see him as a ball player

Dylbags had his chance to go back to Kiwi land on a big deal a few months ago but knocked it back

Happy MEel

First Grade
but Matto was moved out of the halves at the chooks as they didn't see him as a ball player

Dylbags had his chance to go back to Kiwi land on a big deal a few months ago but knocked it back
Dylbags is contracted to us next year so the Warriors couldn’t offer him a contract unless we gave him permission to negotiate. I highly doubt we did that so I don’t think this was actually the case.

eel01s

Bench
I don't think Matto was bought to play 6. Don't panic yet about Dylan Brown.

What does everyone think Dylan is worth for 2021? I imagine we will offer an upgraded contract for 2020 on the provision of him signing a longer term deal.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't think Matto was bought to play 6. Don't panic yet about Dylan Brown.

What does everyone think Dylan is worth for 2021? I imagine we will offer an upgraded contract for 2020 on the provision of him signing a longer term deal.
*Mateo

Glenneel

Bench
What I mean is that giving the upgrades required to get Drown and Mahoney to extend at a reasonable price could be what would push us over the cap. Letting go of Nrown might prevent that.

This is all hypothetical of course.
Doesn't the NRL monitor the contracts and refuse to register them if club over cap? Anyway doubt we're over but must be getting close.and we still have another 3-4 players to come into our squad to get to 30. Would mostly be juniors I'd assume all on minimum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pou you wrist slitting merkin!!!

We have a highly sort after HOF now as if we would be in a position to be over the cap. Relax FFS!! I have faith in the people in charge know what they are doing.............
I do. It's no big deal if we lose Nrown to lock up our young spine players long term. We've still got a very good 2020 team without Brown.

Gronk

Staff member
Dylbags is contracted to us next year so the Warriors couldn’t offer him a contract unless we gave him permission to negotiate. I highly doubt we did that so I don’t think this was actually the case.

Isn't he a free agent from 1 Nov 2019 ? Under contract for 2020, but able to sign elsewhere for 2021 ?

Anyway, if he wants to go and play in Mordor and f**k over his career, then let him. We have Salmon and Matto and plenty of other options. It's not as if he was chasing the Rookie of the Year Dally M gong.

84 Baby

Referee
Isn't he a free agent from 1 Nov 2019 ? Under contract for 2020, but able to sign elsewhere for 2021 ?

Anyway, if he wants to go and play in Mordor and f**k over his career, then let him. We have Salmon and Matto and plenty of other options. It's not as if he was chasing the Rookie of the Year Dally M gong.
You forgot to include Billy Smith

Latest posts