What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Reducing government funding isn't authoritarianism. It is the opposite. Forcing taxpayers to contribute to things they don't use or otherwise value is from the authoritarian side of politics.

Journos are picky about which truth they reveal. They need to get more picky when it comes to national security.

People desiring to migrate to our authoritarian state need to respect the process we have in place. Nobody likes a queue jumper.
Just because you condone the Morrison/Dutton authoritarian policies does not make them any less tyrannical.

Bazal

Post Whore
If he was studying a Bachelor of Mince.

images

Delboy

First Grade
Questioning my intelligence is a deflection to avoid us focusing on your values.
It's all about values when they are equate to,your left wing ideology.

The unrelenting message about ScoMo, Abbott, Jones etc is amazing, where are your ideological comments on the moron that is Keneally or that woman who had the left pollies nodding when she stated that firefighters would likely go home and commit domestic violence.

Certainly, social media is the domain of the left, that doesn't equate to the views of the general population as evidenced by the last election here and in the USA. Look at the debacle that is the bearded anti Semite, communist that leads the left in the UK, they look like being decimated shortly at their election.

No doubt a response with cut and paste articles to ridicule any one with a right of centre opinion, you make far more relevant sense when discussing league .

Gronk

Staff member
It's all about values when they are equate to,your left wing ideology.

The unrelenting message about ScoMo, Abbott, Jones etc is amazing, where are your ideological comments on the moron that is Keneally or that woman who had the left pollies nodding when she stated that firefighters would likely go home and commit domestic violence.

Certainly, social media is the domain of the left, that doesn't equate to the views of the general population as evidenced by the last election here and in the USA. Look at the debacle that is the bearded anti Semite, communist that leads the left in the UK, they look like being decimated shortly at their election.

No doubt a response with cut and paste articles to ridicule any one with a right of centre opinion, you make far more relevant sense when discussing league .

Savage. :upside_down:

Curious to know why Kristina Keneally is a moron Delboy. IIRC all she does is tail Dutton and call him out on his fibs and shenanigans. What did she do wrong (other than being female and labor) ?

I heard some statement this morning from a (Greens ?) politician stating that DV rates are increased during and after natural disasters. Is she wrong or just being insensitive ?

Edit: She wasn't from the Greens, she was described as an DV Advocate.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I think we should ban all fires.

I thought it was pretty f**king ordinary work by these fires to burn on total fire ban days.

Like, who is responsible for this? What does the ban even mean of no one enforces it? Damn fires just do what they like!

Gronk

Staff member
I thought it was pretty f**king ordinary work by these fires to burn on total fore ban days.

Like, who is responsible for this? What does the ban even mean of no one enforces it? Damn fires just do what they like!

Donald said that you just have to rake the forests FFS.

vkdq4robrqus35qphfgh.jpg