What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
So, if the Tigers sign old mate Latrell to play fullback, do we offer Corey Thompson a contract as a backup fullback/ winger? I wonder what he is on at the Tigers? Might be a good replacement for the Hoff.
https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...l/news-story/1e7cccd77196f68a84510ef52a4f5311

Why would he come and be a backup at the Eels when he can just stay and be a backup at the Tigers?
Considering Wests have him as their starting fullback I would assume they would be paying him top 17 money, or at least something higher than what we would be willing to pay for a backup.

He’s better off staying where he is unless he can get a starting role elsewhere.

Also if Latrell did go to Wests and played fullback there’s s pretty decent chance he be found out to be the lazy player he is and will get moved back into the centres anyway.

I can't figure out why the Tigers are offering Mitchell over a million per season when there doesn't seem to be any interest from other clubs, at least for above $800K. Of course the numbers might be bullshit but since when did journos go around making stuff up?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Why would he come and be a backup at the Eels when he can just stay and be a backup at the Tigers?
Considering Wests have him as their starting fullback I would assume they would be paying him top 17 money, or at least something higher than what we would be willing to pay for a backup.

He’s better off staying where he is unless he can get a starting role elsewhere.

Also if Latrell did go to Wests and played fullback there’s s pretty decent chance he be found out to be the lazy player he is and will get moved back into the centres anyway.
Agreed. But it was so quiet and lonely yesterday I needed something to ponder.

Oscarman

Juniors
1981 footy cards are where it is at. I have the entire set except the Runts checklist. No semen stains so probably worth nothing.

Oscarman

Juniors
Loved that bubble gum smell that came with a fresh set of footy cards.
Except the gum itself was terrible.

What about a Gus 1981 Jets card covered in Hindy spoodge????

Looks like he was not in the 1981 set. did find these on Google.

l_1979%20scanlens%20card%20201501240063.jpg

images