What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Some on line sites are saying McInnes will play second row next season and Luke will play in the number 9.
Words fail me, we don’t have a clue.
I was willing to give Mary the benefit of the doubt with the new staff, stop whinging and just enjoy 2020 for what it is. But any more funky positional experiments and switching 3 players mid game I’m done. Especially our best player who is starting to add more kicks to his armoury.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
I was willing to give Mary the benefit of the doubt with the new staff, stop whinging and just enjoy 2020 for what it is. But any more funky positional experiments and switching 3 players mid game I’m done. Especially our best player who is starting to add more kicks to his armoury.
Where does this crap come from surely someone is delusional and dreaming it up

SEAT 1A

Bench
Also love the story mentioning Kerr and marys remarks to him after his performance review . Mary says you should be a starting prop keep working on the little things - SO who was coaching / mentoring Kerr in order to improve ???

Mary conducting performance reviews what a joke Id have loved to have sat in on our aitken and lafais they could have been riveting and inspirational ..

And now we have to find someone to mentor Mary who can then mentor our players -- ??????????????

Not Mary.

It's not that hard to read notes from Head as McGregor doesn't watch CC.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
How do you learn to enjoy losses?
You don't enjoy them, but there does come a point in time when you realise that there is nothing on earth you can do to change the situation so you take solace in the small wins like what I see as an improvement in the support staff that hopefully give us a few more against the odds wins while we await 2022, or some good news. As I have said many times next year is a win win. We go really badly we will get a new coach, if we go well cool.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Some on line sites are saying McInnes will play second row next season and Luke will play in the number 9.
Words fail me, we don’t have a clue.

Well that's a problem.

If DeBelin comes back in March after his trial, he'll go to half back. This will send Hunt to Hooker and where do we play Luke? on the Wing?

Best we just apply now to enter the group 7 competition rather than the NRL.

Latest posts