What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

The unknown

Juniors
Warriors maybe, not the others though.

who’s coming through at West’s? Their sides awful. Decent coach but...

When Corey Thompson is your best player, you're probably right.

As for who's coming through, our young forwards are probably the only shining light...Mikaele, Garner, Aloiai and Twal were probably the main reason we didn't finish bottom 4

SBD82

Coach
Warriors maybe, not the others though.

who’s coming through at West’s? Their sides awful. Decent coach but...
For Latrell to have a long career, I think he needs to focus on the culture of a club more than success. He’s talented enough that he can be a great player regardless of what team he is in, as long as he can keep his head in the game.

NB not saying wests can’t find success in the next few years.

LittleWayne

Juniors
its a lot more mediocre then awful

some players back themselves to make medicore clubs good

of course your right and awful was slightly ott, but surely he’s looking at the squad and thinking can I win the comp (or even top 4) in the next few years?
No hooker, a real problem at 5/8.
I hope I’m wrong tbh.

unforgiven

Bench
of course your right and awful was slightly ott, but surely he’s looking at the squad and thinking can I win the comp (or even top 4) in the next few years?
No hooker, a real problem at 5/8.
I hope I’m wrong tbh.
Same was being said of the same club in 2004, so with a couple of signings anything is possible!

LittleWayne

Juniors
Same was being said of the same club in 2004, so with a couple of signings anything is possible!

Mate you might be right, but I’m not trying to knock Wests here. Bwtf is LM thinking?

he’s hardly had a stellar year, you’d think one more season sy the Roosters, win his nsw jersey back and go on the market a free agent were clubs can plan to offer you a deal.

My guess would be if he signs for West’s, full back for 1st 5 games, too lazy moves to centre, spits dummy out, misses last 5 games of the season through “injury”.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Latrell will spend one season at the Tigers then pull a Matto and want out.

Then in will come Papa Wayne, the only man in the world truly capable of getting the best out of Latrell, and so he'll be off to Souths.

Latest posts