What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Membership

callmack1

Staff member
I really reckon you’ll love your members hat mate. It isn’t as hard on your head either like it’s a bit of a softer material, well that’s how it feels to me. Is this your 8th year as a Bunnies member consecutively?

I’m gonna get my gold members cert laminated.

Hopefully yours comes in the next 14 days or so.

Please let me know @callmack1 when you get yours.

I have already put the fridge magnet with the fixtures up.

It hasn’t sunk in yet that I’m a gold member of 10 years now, I’m pretty proud of that bro with many more years to come.

Thanks mate, I’m pretty happy right now.

Also got my $20 off merchandise online megastore discount.
Correct bro and yup, will do! Stoked for ya!

I can't wait for mine!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mine will still be a while off if some of you still haven't got yours.
Mine said it was coming on the 9th too but mine came on the 2nd or 3rd, my parents came yesterday @Peter Quinn and for a lot of others I’ve been reading elsewhere they got theirs today.

@callmack1 I’m certain you’ll be using that $20 off merchandise voucher on our online megastore bro?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Mine said it was coming on the 9th too but mine came on the 2nd or 3rd, my parents came yesterday @Peter Quinn and for a lot of others I’ve been reading elsewhere they got theirs today.

@callmack1 I’m certain you’ll be using that $20 off merchandise voucher on our online megastore bro?
We got ours today mate. Fan bloody tastic. Love the caps. The Sutto medal is great. I'll get a hole drilled in mine and put it on my key ring.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
IMG_20191205_182804.jpg Oh wow. So if we still had Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis in the team, we'd have 4 of 5. Congrats to the above mentioned.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We got ours today mate. Fan bloody tastic. Love the caps. The Sutto medal is great. I'll get a hole drilled in mine and put it on my key ring.
Glad it came for ya.

For me personally it’s too good for me to get a whole drilled into it, but that’s just me!

@callmack1 you should be getting the coin too bro? I hope you do and that it’s included in an international membership if you renewed before the same date we did over here in Aus.

Callmack you can’t be too far away off gold membership either?

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Peter Quinn I’m going to have a guess and say you’re a platinum member between 15-25 years?

For those that became members in 2002 it’ll be their 19th year of membership in 2020.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Very close.
We are looking a bit thin in firepower. Britt, Turner, George Burgess, Sam Burgess. Even if Arrow signs, we are going to be short in the engine room. I guess the young guys like Amone and company have to get in and do a job that would have been expected of them in 2023. Kurt Dillon has to step up as well. I'm tipping he's going to be a champion front rower soon.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Souths Till I Die i know you get so busy with work, but do you have/have you considered getting a supporter membership?

Just seperate to that also when I buy merchandise I try doing it from the official Rabbitohs online megastore so the money goes to the club!

callmack1

Staff member
My membership pack arrived!!! I have a tradition that has been going on for years now though that I don't open it until new years day (because what better way to start a new year right?) so I'm still gonna have to wait a while.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My membership pack arrived!!! I have a tradition that has been going on for years now though that I don't open it until new years day (because what better way to start a new year right?) so I'm still gonna have to wait a while.
Wow bro that’s awesome only about 5 days after mine came.

Latest posts