What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I guess...the same planet where the water goes to when precipitation decreases?

but it doesn't work that way mate, it simply falls in places that dont need it, we are currently in drought but as I also posted, NZ is suffering from floods currently

we dont create or lose water, we recycle it through the different forms and locations from within our atmosphere, but you probabaly already knew that

It also alters systems though. Theoretically at least. So some places may get more rain and some less.

The Sahara desert was created by a natural climate change for eg.

Just like it is changing now. Look at the Sahel (along the bottom of the Sahara).

Bandwagon

Staff member
I read it in AR5.

You can, too, you know. It's there for everyone to read.

I don't know, maybe you think you did, maybe you're conflating one thing with another, maybe you're paraphrasing a whole lot of words into a few words and making a meal of it. But what didn't happen is you actually reading a definitive statement that said ...........
that "extreme weather" is not linked to "climate change".

Because they haven't made such a statement ever.

but it doesn't work that way mate, it simply falls in places that dont need it, we are currently in drought but as I also posted, NZ is suffering from floods currently

we dont create or lose water, we recycle it through the different forms and locations from within our atmosphere, but you probabaly already knew that

Of course I did - that was my point.

Precipitation is increasing globally. That's it.

Just because we're currently going through a drought doesn't mean that's not true. We're Australia - we'll always go through droughts.

Gronk

Staff member
Meanwhile in Madrid, are they talking about ........ Australia ?

“The real danger is when politicians and CEOs are making it look like real action is happening, when in fact almost nothing is being done, apart from clever accounting and creative PR,"

upload_2019-12-12_7-11-15.jpeg

Latest posts