What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

kdalymc

Bench
Could look a lot better on the Broncos jersey:

images

https://www.drive.com.au/news/kia-n...times&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=tile-1
Mid season heat transfer would be the go

alphravman

Juniors
No change to the Broncos away apart from Kia.

Thankfully they have incorporated the logo into the jersey quite well, with no huge box etc. Possibly would have been better if the logo was maroon to match the upper section but hey.

Hoping for something cool for Nines and or Heritage this year.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    429.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    429.7 KB · Views: 7

Pommy

Coach
I'd get one of these in England if it wasn't going to cost the same as a small mortgage.

firstly why? secondly last time I was back they were cheaper in the UK than buying them here.

I really hope sharks have won the carpets jersey of 2020.

Dragons 2020 home jersey as listed on the Dragons team store. Only changes are sponsors, with Deicorp putting their company name in place of the Kirrawee Village logo on the sleeve, and Wentworth Williams Accountants dropping off the lower back of the jersey with no replacement.

CD552D1E-BA6E-4179-8DAF-5275E354AB3E.png 7DD07153-875B-4AE3-91CC-D67172B69F06.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
Dragons 2020 home jersey as listed on the Dragons team store. Only changes are sponsors, with Deicorp putting their company name in place of the Kirrawee Village logo on the sleeve, and Wentworth Williams Accountants dropping off the lower back of the jersey with no replacement.

View attachment 34725 View attachment 34726

now that’s a jersey. On brand, simple design, reasonably integrated sponsor. Well done Dragons.

yakstorm

First Grade
80327228_10157943732688993_1588217165905920000_o.jpg

Gold Coast have announced Village Roadshow Theme Parks (Wet n' Wild, Warner Bros Movie World, Seaworld) as their new upper back of jersey sponsor.

QRL have released Maroons 2020 off-field gear... interesting to see zero Qld Maroon shield, and the return of the Kangaroo and the Q everywhere. Let's hope this is reflected in the on-field jersey,

740-2000.jpg

718-2000.jpg
784-2000.jpg

LineBall

Juniors

Gold Coast have announced Village Roadshow Theme Parks (Wet n' Wild, Warner Bros Movie World, Seaworld) as their new upper back of jersey sponsor.

QRL have released Maroons 2020 off-field gear... interesting to see zero Qld Maroon shield, and the return of the Kangaroo and the Q everywhere. Let's hope this is reflected in the on-field jersey,

740-2000.jpg

718-2000.jpg
784-2000.jpg

That top one is a perfect Qld Jersey. The shorts would just need a white stripe down the sides and the socks have a couple of white stripes on the top and it would be spot on.

It would be nice to see them just use the Kangaroo and "Q". Same for NSW to use the Crest. The sameness of the modern QLD and NSW logos leaves a lot to be desired.

MugaB

Coach
That top one is a perfect Qld Jersey. The shorts would just need a white stripe down the sides and the socks have a couple of white stripes on the top and it would be spot on.

It would be nice to see them just use the Kangaroo and "Q". Same for NSW to use the Crest. The sameness of the modern QLD and NSW logos leaves a lot to be desired.
You can see Qld dialed back the over saturation of logos and sponsors in comparison to NSW, its a great way to pitt the simple versus cluttered to a new fan of the game, generally speaking if you like the sport after seeing state of origin in say Adelaide this year, you'd most likely have a soft spot for QLD, coz they aren't looking like a race car driver

Saint Doc

Coach
Surely the theme parks would have been better off having MovieWorld on the home jersey, Wet’n’Wild on the away, and SeaWorld on the randoms?

I’ve never heard them collectively referred to as Village Roadshow Theme Parks

unforgiven

Bench
Surely the theme parks would have been better off having MovieWorld on the home jersey, Wet’n’Wild on the away, and SeaWorld on the randoms?

They no longer own wet n wild Sydney but yes you are correct!

stylebender

Juniors

740-2000.jpg

718-2000.jpg
784-2000.jpg
Qld kangaroo will be on the on field. It's for 40 years of origin so they've gone all heritage. the jersey will also be plain maroon with a white old school collar.

mn_tibor

Juniors

The 12 month ticket has been called the Village Roadshow Pass for some time.

Saint Doc

Coach
The 12 month ticket has been called the Village Roadshow Pass for some time.

Sure. Personally has never heard anyone say “let’s go to the Village Roadshow theme parks!” But that might just be me. They’re usually just the “Gold Coast theme parks” although I didn’t realise Dreamworld was separate. Hence my suggestion to use the theme park name for brand recognition.

to me Village Roadshow sounds more like the start of a VHS movie from the 90’s

Last edited:

kdalymc

Bench
Sure. Personally has never heard anyone say “let’s go to the Village Roadshow theme parks!” But that might just be me. They’re usually just the “Gold Coast theme parks” although I didn’t realise Dreamworld was separate. Hence my suggestion to use the theme park name for brand recognition.

to me Village Roadshow sounds more like the start of a VHS movie from the 90’s
Well unfortunately that's the name of the business so stfu